Ladies - What's your favourite Brand & Style of Jeans?

Options

Replies

• lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    New York & Company boot cut! because they come in talls!

These ones are my favorites too!! So comfortable and fit the best.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Lucky Brand.
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I like Levi's boyfriend cut or Old Navy Sweetheart cut. I get two lengths in the Old Navy style; regular for when I wear flats and long for when I wear heels.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I've always been a Guess girl. I have gazillion Levi's too.

Both fit pretty well all over and I don't need to worry about hemming them. Although no matter what brand I get, all pants fit a bit snug on the calves so I just have to deal with that but whenever I'm shopping for jeans these two brands rock for me.
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Anything made by Silver Jeans or Levi. They fit best and are perfectly priced and last forever.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    True Religion. I like the Becky and Billy cuts. Either straight or slight bootcut. What a good bra does for the boobs, these do for the *kitten*.

I've never had a pair of True Religion jeans. *takes notes*
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Miss Me size 34 are the only jeans that fit me in the thigh, butt AND tummy right now, so I'm partial to those lol. Also if the embellishments come off, they'll put new ones in for free!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Currently as a size 10/12 with massive hips, I love/wear Wallflowers' Luscious Curvy Skinny jeans, LOFT skinnies of several different cuts, and Robert Rodriguez...couple of different style names, one of them is "Jazz" I think...not sure.

When I was in the smaller plus sizes last year (14-18) I liked Gloria Vanderbilt "Amanda" jean lots. In larger plus sizes I hated Lane Bryant jeans but loved the a/n/a brand from JC Penney as well as Mwah (which I only ever found in TJ Maxx oddly).
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    tight.
    Hey,......you're not a Lady! :huh: Lol

sorry sorry.....i'm leaving now.
  • Ali_momof2
    Ali_momof2 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I like any jeans the fit comfortably and make my bum look good. They need to have a good stretch in them so I can move easily.
  • pearlmullet
    pearlmullet Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've discovered a super-cheap style that is working well for while I'm losing weight, and they sell them at Costco. So it's Nygard skinnies all the way for me right now until I feel like I've settled on a size. Can't go wrong with $12.

When I do settle, I'll probably go back to Second Yoga jeans. So, so comfy. I like a lot of stretch too.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Boot cut

I like Old Navy jeans
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Lucky Brand.

tumblr_lm978wOU4I1qatvh1.gif
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Series 31 from debs, first my short but curvy figure!
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    The Loft skinny jeans Petite, Size 0. Fit like a dream.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    True Religion. I like the Becky and Billy cuts. Either straight or slight bootcut. What a good bra does for the boobs, these do for the *kitten*.

I've never had a pair of True Religion jeans. *takes notes*

Serious. True Religion does lovely things for the butt. Also...Citizen of Humanity and Hudson jeans.

These are good for ladies with wide hips and small waists. They compliment my shape in ways that my Lucky jeans...just don't.

You can get them for good deals at Nordstrom Rack...or if you don't mind - thrift shops/ebay. I bought a pair of Citizen of Humanity jeans from a thrift shop for $15 a few weeks ago. It was awesome.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Joe's and Kut from the Kloth.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    whatever's cheap and is big enough across the stomach to fit my extra skin but tight enough to not look like dumpy maternity pants. the search continues.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of Hydraulic jeans and prefer boot cut or a skinny boot cut! (Always in a tall other wise I look like I'm waiting for a flood.)

I wish I could rock the skinny jeans but they just look weird on me.
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Any jean that would me fit my butt without leaving a canyon between the fabric and my waistline. Still no luck, so far.