Oreos have jumped the shark... (pumpkin spice!?!?!

Replies

• Zerodette
    Zerodette Posts: 200 Member
    They jumped the shark at the cookie dough Oreos.

This ^^^^^^

Wrong and wrong. Those are the only Oreos I eat!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member

This ^^^^^^

Do you even oreo? The only acceptable oreo is the original or the double stuffed original lol.
    They jumped the shark with anything other than those two.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    I saw these the other day and my sweet but annoying husband even had to point them out knowing how much I love pumpkin flavored stuff but nope, I passed them by. I love pumpkin spice coffee and other treats but I just make them at home healthier.
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    They also have Mega Stuf now - 3x the cream as a regular Oreo. They taste as awesome as they sound.

But pumpkin spice... I'll pass.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    I don't think I have ever heard the term "jumped the shark".

Also, I wanted a pumpkin thread to pop up so I could use this. I have no other input.
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-9068-1380797641-4.gif
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Actually got a package of the pumpkin spice Oreos yesterday -

I love pumpkin everything -

These are okay - kind of too sweet..........

Wondering how they would have been if they left the cookie part chocolate - instead of vanilla...........
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    They're so good! As are the Caramel Apple ones. And the berry. And lemon. And the rice krispie ones.

I LOVE OREOS.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member

This ^^^^^^

Do you even oreo? The only acceptable oreo is the original or the double stuffed original lol.

Glad that I'm not the only one that thinks this. the original is the best, I can't stand all the over the top stuff companies add to their snacks anymore.
  • bigsistruck
    bigsistruck Posts: 125 Member
    They're GOOD. They taste pretty close to pumpkin pie in my opinion. I had to give most of the package away so I wouldn't eat them all!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member

Also, I wanted a pumpkin thread to pop up so I could use this. I have no other input.

I ha to have it explained to me about a month ago- I was so pumped to see it used and I knew what it was.

Toward the end of the show as it was winding down/losing credibility, The Fonz jumped a shark (tank??) on his motorcycle at some point toward the end of the show- and it was a joke after that- they had pretty much run out of things to do and that was the best they could come up with- so it's kind of like a "well we don't have anything else- let's just try this ridiculous thing" expression.
  • I got some last night, because I love all things pumpkin!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Um, yes, and M&Ms. Wtf.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member

This ^^^^^^

Glad that I'm not the only one that thinks this. the original is the best, I can't stand all the over the top stuff companies add to their snacks anymore.

Oreo purists unite!
  • Carlywiese
    Carlywiese Posts: 51 Member
    Lol, I thought they totally did that with the Birthday Cake Oreo's.

Ohhhhh yum! Those ones are sooo good!! And then they made my life even harder by turning that yummy yummy birthday cake Oreo into a damn ice cream flavour...bought it for the kids and told myself I could have a serving once a week and everytime I open the freezer it's just sitting there looking all delicious...testing my willpower....oh man...
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member

I ha to have it explained to me about a month ago- I was so pumped to see it used and I knew what it was.

Toward the end of the show as it was winding down/losing credibility, The Fonz jumped a shark (tank??) on his motorcycle at some point toward the end of the show- and it was a joke after that- they had pretty much run out of things to do and that was the best they could come up with- so it's kind of like a "well we don't have anything else- let's just try this ridiculous thing" expression.

This place is better than Google some days! Thanks! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • JtKeil
    JtKeil Posts: 1,389 Member
    omg...I'm hoping you can't get these in the UK :laugh:
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    On related notes:

1) how are watermelon Oreos?

2) how are pumpkin spice M&Ms?
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    I don't know if I even consider the blonde version of Oreos to be legit. Pumpkin spice? Go to starbucks or suck down one of those glade fresheners!
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    like marshmallows... which have also jumped the shark.

oreos were perfect as they were.
  • astroophys
    astroophys Posts: 175 Member
    I'll try them. I love all things pumpkin.