Hello I'm a first timer on myfitnesspal

Options
My daughter introduce me to this site and I really like it. I have been keeping track of what I eat for the last three or four days. Although I need to modify my eatting habits a lot more and eat more nutritious foods. I'm heading on that road now.

This is a really great site and I like that it is rated PG13 and that there are rules to follow. I really appreciate that. I'm really encouraged because as I log in everything I eat and see the calories and stuff. I think oh my goodness. It's really helping me to make a few better choices. My goal is to become more health conscious of what and how much I'm eating per day.

I have a grand baby girl who is 10 months and she is very active and I want to to be able to keep up with her. Not to mention see her grow up.

Thank you Mike for putting this site together.
shecolesmom :drinker:

Replies

• snugglepuss123
    Options
    hi there welcome to mfp i am a newbie and think it's brilliant good luck on your weight loss journey
  • tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I too love this site. Everyone is very nice and helpful!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • shecolesmom
    Options
    Thank you
    Ana.
    :smile:
  • shecolesmom
    Options
    Thank you and thanks for making me your FitnessPal friend.
    Ana
    :happy:
  • LeslieAnn72
    LeslieAnn72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I'm fairly new here too and have found everyone to be really friendly and supportive. I started tracking the first of this month have lost 9 pounds all ready (9 down, 70 to go!). Good luck to you and if you need more cheerleaders, please feel free to add me!
  • pennynk
    Options
    Hi and welcome its been a week for me and I love it. Im down 3 pounds this week. Hope you enjoy it as mush as I do
    Penny
  • Jhjkt
    Jhjkt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I just joined yesterday, so I'm new at this too. I can already tell that this is going to be a huge help by logging in food and exercise. I wish you the best of luck on your journey! :)