Need to lose 50lbs

Options
I have a 9 month old baby boy who is the centre of my world.. and I seriously need to lose the 30 pounds I gained after I became a mommy and the 20 existing I had before I was pregnant.. 50 in all.. and I need help motivation and lots of friends who are fun..

Replies

• eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    I am in a very similar situation. Message me whenever u want. Fun is the way to go!!!
  • Tanyagetsskinny
    Options
    This link is a DVD I own, even though i was never been pregnant this workout is so good to lose the belly and bring everything back together. And its only like $10!!!!!

A little about Tracy Anderson, she is a celebrity trainer. She has trained Madonna, Taylor Swift, Gwyneth Paltrow and many more. Her workout technique is so different than everyone else in the fitness world. She believe in using the accessory muscles which are the small muscles groups underneath the large muscles groups. She says if you don't t wanna bulk up (P90X ) but look like a movie star like these celebrity than you should follow her way. She also says most fitness program only use less than 300 muscles in their workouts, but as humans we have over 800 muscles and she uses about 600 of those muscles to shrink and tone up.

http://www.amazon.com/Tracy-Anderson-Method-Post-Pregnancy-Workout/dp/B008DL4IZQ
  • skinnywithannie
    Options
    Hi!! I am right there!

I have a baby who is turning 1 on Saturday!! I have about 40-50.

Add me as a friend and let's support!!

Feel free to message me anytime!!
  • melmonroe
    melmonroe Posts: 111
    Options
    Me too - add me if you would like - I use Fit Bit and Fit Bit scale along with MFP (My Fitness Pal) . I just started back so I'm ready to roll -- I ran out and mowed the lawn with a push mower just to see what it would do to my fit bit a few minutes ago. LOL