Ladies - What's your favourite Brand & Style of Jeans?

Options

Replies

• Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I've lately been loving Levi's 525s and their skinny modern fit. I have little difference between my hips and waist so those curvy pants look like I'm wearing riding pants!

Thanks for the tip! ????
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    True Religion. I like the Becky and Billy cuts. Either straight or slight bootcut. What a good bra does for the boobs, these do for the *kitten*.

This. They're expensive as hell but so worth it.

Also, BKE, Big Star (at The Buckle)
  • agriffi1
    Options
    Gap Jeans, will change your life, and even with a shapely bottom, you won't even need a belt. Mostly any of their styles are great, 1969 skinny, boyfriend, straight, curvy.
  • sadiebea25
    Options
    Miss Me
    Big Star
    Lucky Brand

I'm tall, and all these come in long inseams, and are really flattering!
  • agriffi1
    Options
    Gap.
  • bradsbaby1996
    bradsbaby1996 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Silver,Miss Me, Levi's, Buckle, and Vigoss!

Now that I'm small I LOVE jeans! A year ago all I wanted to wear were sweat pants!
  • asjt678
    asjt678 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love Rerock Jeans from Express. I am 5'8" and they are always long enough for me even in heels. There is something 'magical' about the waist line because they make your waist appear so much smaller and you have zero muffin top. As an 'apple' shaped woman, this is a great feat. LOL As one poster said, they are expensive (about $120) but they always have great sales on them.
  • desidieter
    Options
    Lately, Old Navy jeans (mostly their skinny jeans) have been working well for me. And they're pretty inexpensive, which is nice.
  • rachelg145
    rachelg145 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I didn't like Gap jeans before having kids but I really love the Gap Long and Lean cut, the boyfriend and the skinny (all midrise) - they are very flattering without being so tight in the waist that your extra baby skin is popping out. My stomach is flat now but the skin is not super duper tight so if my pants are tight they make a muffin top with no muffin in it in front. Never happens with these. They don't stretch out a lot and they come in three lengths. The Long and Lean cut is only available online OR AT THE OUTLET - so get a coupon and buy them at the outlet if you can for way cheaper.
  • JoLMahan
    JoLMahan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly ANA (a new approach) jeans at JC Penny are FANTASTIC. They usually fit my size 14 thighs with out giving too much of a gap in my size 12 waist. Just enough stretch to make them comfortable, but not too much. And they are less than $40 usually!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I like American Eagle, they are my most comfortable and flattering. Others include Levis, Vigoss and Gap.
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Silver jeans in an Suki cut rocks!!!!
  • justinitsul
    justinitsul Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Wrangler boot cut. $16 Walmart lol
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I just recently bought a petite pair of Ann Taylor curvy modern fit slim jeans with a medium rise and they fit my body perfectly. They have a good length and haven't really stretched out much.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Mostly Levi, but I do like meh sum Lucky
  • kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Anything Old Navy!
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Options
    Being short and petite, yet curvy, I have a hard time finding jeans that fit good width and length wise (without alterations).

Abercrombie and Fitch sells short, along with regular and long lengths, so that is perfect for me. And the jeans make my butt look amazing.
  • sharonpink
    sharonpink Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Lees fit my body best.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    z cavaricci
  • rdmitche1
    rdmitche1 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Levis 569 on me, Rockies on the Ladies!