Looking for Friends!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ShayShanks
    ShayShanks Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can def add me, I'm new as well. Would like to surround myself with supportive people. :)
  • kasteele10
    Options
    new to this group looking to loose weight and looking for supporters thanks all
  • livergirl81
    Options
    Hi everyone please add me I'm 32 from the uk and have at least 6 stone to loose! Having supportive people in the same boat will really help to motivate me!
  • Crystollina
    Crystollina Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, always good to have supportive friends, please add me.
    65033766.png
  • PowerAJS
    PowerAJS Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm trying to lose 20lbs having already lost 30. I'm trying to build my support network. Feel free to add me.
  • jessicastern395
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me if I haven't added you first lol
  • angierosed
    angierosed Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    How do you post a question on Myfitnesspal?
  • galepa
    galepa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Nice to meet you :)
  • ErvinaLoses
    ErvinaLoses Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! :)

I have 90 pounds to lose myself. Please feel free to add me, I could use some support as well.

-Ervina
  • BIggestLoseraddict15
    Options
    Hello! You seem like you have an amazing personality!! i would love for you to add me!! I just now started into the groove of cooking. I recently became a stay at home mom...would love to trade recipes and get better at cooking!!
  • BIggestLoseraddict15
    Options
    You go to message boards and choose the forum that is of most interest to you, and then click new topic. hope that helps.
  • ShyButSweet
    ShyButSweet Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all,

Just joined today and am looking for friends to help motive me and keep me accountable. Recipes are always a great plus to have - especially the healthy yummy ones that don't use excessive amounts of oils, butter, etc, ie all the stuff we are trying to cut down on and/or keep away from.
    I have yo-yo'ed with my weight in the past, and am now re-starting my weight loss journey!

I'm hoping to share in yours as I take you along for my own journey towards a healthy, happier, fitter me.

With Nearly 80 pounds to go - Slow and Steady wins the race! :happy:

You are all welcome to add me as friends - the more the merrier - and the more support the better the results!

Thanks in advance!

look forward to sharing in this journey with you!

S.
  • rdmitche1
    rdmitche1 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for a while but only really active member for about 45 days! I am trying to lose 50+ pounds in a year and change my lifestyle with healthier eating and more activity. I could use some friends for support, young and old; male or female..... but not too many!