Alli Weight Loss Pill

Options
2»

Replies

• SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My Wednesday really isn't complete until I read a thread about anal leakage.

HAHAHAHA :flowerforyou:
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I did not try it, but I had a friend try it. This is the short of what she said: she did lose weight on it (less than 10 pounds in a month's time), but she learned the hard way to never trust a fart again. She said that she "pooped" liquid stuff almost immediately after eating. She hoped the liquid poops were temporary (getting used to it), but they persisted the entire time she continued taking it.
  • VanessaVegana
    VanessaVegana Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know. To be clear i'm not looking for a magic weight loss pill. I have been trying to eat healthy and exercising for the past 5 months and have lost 15lbs. But I have recently quit smoking and I suddenly have an appetite all the time. So I was just looking for a diet pill that suppresses your appetite while trying to get through the first couple months of not smoking.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know. To be clear i'm not looking for a magic weight loss pill. I have been trying to eat healthy and exercising for the past 5 months and have lost 15lbs. But I have recently quit smoking and I suddenly have an appetite all the time. So I was just looking for a diet pill that suppresses your appetite while trying to get through the first couple months of not smoking.

I quit a year ago this month. I used an ecig for about two months (reducing the nicotine level to zero in that time period). I didn't gain any weight at all - and I think that was a huge reason.

Congrats on deciding to quit.

3 pounds a month must be frustrating. If you'd like input or help in that area, let us know :smile:
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    This is even worse than a low-fat diet. Ew, to anal leakage. DONT DO IT!! Your body needs fat.