Hi there, looking for friends for motivation!

Options
I have been on MFP before but sucked at sticking with it because I got really sick last year and found out I have a ton of food allergies! I have been avoiding them and feel much better. Anyway, I am Anne. I am 26, married, live in colorado, vegan, gluten free. I am looking for other vegan/gluten free friends on here to share ideas with and keep each other motivated. I have about 50-60 pounds to lose. I have been gaining and losing the same 40-50 lbs since I was 16 through unhealthy means, and I want to lose it and keep it off for good the healthy way this time. Being sick last year taught me a lot and I never want to feel that way again, even if it means I would weigh less. Anyway, feel free to add me if you are vegan or gluten free, around my age, or live in colorado!

Replies

• OscarZelaya
    OscarZelaya Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Anne and welcome back. I've also been on MFP for a while now but been serious the last couple of weeks. In the last year I have lost about 30 pounds with exercise and healthy eating but gained some back just being lazy. That's the reason why I decided to come back to MFP and I'm hoping to stick with it for as long as I can. I've logged in and entered my food for almost 3 weeks in a row!. I just started going through the message boards to help build my support group. I'm 37 and live in California. I've been a vegetarian for about 7 years but I am leaning to go vegan pretty soon. I was able to give up meat and all dairy with the exception of cheese. That's my next goal. I don't have any food allergies but I try to do mostly whole foods. I'm interested in sharing ideas as well especially since I'm trying to go full vegan. Feel free to add me and good luck!