NEW, need motivational help! want to look good again!

Options
Hi, my name is jennifer and I'm 23. I need help loosing weight bc I can't seem to do it alone! I have no one to motivate me at home, so I'm looking to find it here! So please if you could help me get motivated in any way just let me know! I don't have any friends on here and really don't know how to work this thing! Someone plz HELP!!

Replies

• hannahncakes
    Options
    heya I have added you as a friend :)
  • Phoenyxlove
    Phoenyxlove Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend! I started here a little over a week ago for the same reasons as you and the support here is amazing!
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Look forward to taking the weight loss journey with you! Lot of motivation here so prepare to start losing weight!

God Bless!

Shawn
  • LizzieBrayden
    Options
    Hi Jennifer,

I just started on here too after being placed on a low calorie, low fat diet that accommodates my food allergies. Have to lose 52 lbs :) On the bright side, there are a lot of people here that also have to lose weight for one reason or another. Don't know if I can help with motivation--the desire to regain my health is enough for me--ok, and the really cute clothes hanging in my closet just waiting until I fit them :), but would be happy to have a friend for encouragement and would definitely return same :)

Lizzie
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I just started here too, and I need motivation as well! I will add you :) Welcome to the site- I am LOVING it so far! I hope you do, too!
  • marianmaj
    marianmaj Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    friend me!
  • andrea2011ka
    andrea2011ka Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'll send you a friend request too - I started a few weeks ago as well. I'm totally loving this website and feeling great!
  • musbdiva
    Options
    Can you add me as well I need help and motivation
  • musbdiva
    Options
    Hello I am new to this site and I need help with losing weight I am 480 pds and i am 6 feet tall. I would love to have some help from evryone on the site. Please feel free to add me. I would appreicate that