New and looking for friends!

Options
I lost 30 pounds a couple of years ago and am now back up to my original weight.

I'm 25 years old, 5'9", and 200 pounds with a goal weight of 150.

Looking for new friends to help me stay motivated! Thank you!

ETA: My profile picture is when I weighed closer to 170

Replies

• Fit2B2016
    Options
    Welcome I am just getting started again too :) Sending over a friend request
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! You can add me if you need more friends!
  • Stressedby8
    Stressedby8 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am back at it too! I will send you a friend request!

The support really helps!!
  • PlottyLottie
    PlottyLottie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I have a similar amount to loose (again)... Sending over a request now
  • kschwab999
    Options
    Just entered a "Biggest Loser" contest at work!! we all are paying $20 each...Started on monday!!! I am 6'5" and my weight on monday was 191 lbs...I am 47 years old and the mother of 5!! Think it was the kids that got me this way!! LOL! Hoping this contest will motivate me!!
  • MelanieRBrace
    MelanieRBrace Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm new too - feel free to add me! I'm always looking for more friends to motivate and be motivated by!
  • jannthompson
    jannthompson Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    New here too and looking for supportive friends - feel free to add!
  • livergirl81
    Options
    New here too and have a lot to lose (6 stone) some friends will help keep me motivated so feel free to add me
  • dcrowe50
    dcrowe50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I 'm new here. Just really trying to get healthy again hmm I mean Finally trying to get healthy!! .

Have been here 1 week and have lost 1 pound!! YEA!! :smile: :smile:

I am 50, 5'2 and have 50 lbs. to loose. I am new to this type of forum not sure how to add anyone.
    Hopefully I will get into the techno-stuff of this program.

Hoping to be to my goal weight by this time next year.
  • mogilski5
    mogilski5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP awhile ago, but never caught on. Yesterday was my "first day". Looking to friend too for support, motivation and friendship...thanks :)
  • BIggestLoseraddict15
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP, but I am new to the community and boards! I'm sending a friend request. I am looking for more friends and support buddies to assist me on my journey!
  • Crystollina
    Crystollina Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, good luck on your journey.
    Always looking for new buddies, add me :-)
    65033766.png
  • PowerAJS
    PowerAJS Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    New to the community and looking for supporters as well. Trying to lose 20lbs atm. Feel free to add me.
  • awesomedjmcvey
    awesomedjmcvey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I am on every day, more during the weekdays. I look forward to losing the weight together.
  • wardenmom
    wardenmom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    New as well, you can feel free to add me too!
  • Dog_Mom10
    Dog_Mom10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have been on here for awhile, fell off my streak, but am now back to logging every day. I am starting to do more clean eating and adding more protein to my meals. I am 25, working on losing about 30-40lbs but doing it all the healthy way! You can add me if you would like :)