Anyone out there starting Kayla Itsines BBG?

Options
Hi there,

Im starting Kayla Itsines BBG (the first on) and was looking for some friends to add for support during the next 12 weeks+ possibly keep an accountability thread going :)

Comment if your starting! My first circuit is tonight :)

Replies

• nataliesbaker
    nataliesbaker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started today (a day late, but will do my LISS tonight)! I would love some accountability. I'm slightly obsessed w/ her instagram and the before and after photos and want to give this my best shot.
  • xmusicloverr
    xmusicloverr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I got both guides today :) I'm gonna do it and blogilates together. Hopefully I don't die
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I just got the guides and I will be starting today! I'm hoping that I will be able to stick with the program :0)
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yay :) Im starting w2d1 today:) so very excited
  • deniseis
    Options
    Have you guys had results?? I dont have a bench do you need one or are there alternative moves you can do? I posted on another thread but how do the workouts work? You pick any 4 you want and do them each for 7 minutes?
  • danniibella
    danniibella Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to join in! I am starting week 5 :) need the support now!!
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm currently doing this. Just started week 3.. Anyone else following her programme feel free to add me :)
  • peerielou
    Options
    Hey! I'm doing it too, just did w3 d2 today! Wish I'd seen this thread when I started though, I didn't realise you had to do the workouts as many times as you could in the 7 mins :\ So that'll be why I'm not seeing much prgoress so far! Dach. Haha. I did it properly today though.
  • MeganDominique
    Options
    deniseis wrote: »
    Have you guys had results?? I dont have a bench do you need one or are there alternative moves you can do? I posted on another thread but how do the workouts work? You pick any 4 you want and do them each for 7 minutes?

I have lost 5lbs so far! and yes you do need a bench but you could sub it for a sturdy chair. You are just wanting to do step ups on it

• MeganDominique
    Options
    peerielou wrote: »
    Hey! I'm doing it too, just did w3 d2 today! Wish I'd seen this thread when I started though, I didn't realise you had to do the workouts as many times as you could in the 7 mins :\ So that'll be why I'm not seeing much prgoress so far! Dach. Haha. I did it properly today though.

LOL it happens, I didn't understand it the first time I read it. Least you'll get some results now:)
  • MeganDominique
    Options
    Hi I would love to join in! I am starting week 5 :) need the support now!!

Welcome :) Please feel free to post, sorry my laptop was in for maintenance so I haven't been active on the forums lol
  • nocina88
    Options
    Hi!
    Wow, so many of us are starting on Kayla Itsines program!
    Are you seeing results yet? I am still so sore after leg day :wink:
    I'm just on week one and would love to join in the collective support and motivation!

Good luck to all!
  • dwebbee
    dwebbee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting week 1 (day 1) today! Have any of you done the meal plan as well? Right now I just don't have the time, or the place to cook all the meals, so I'm just trying my best to eat what I think is healthy? (Which is always hard for me since there are so many contradicting ideas out there on what is "healthy".) I'm just worried this will hinder my progress :/ Any thoughts/opinions? Can't wait to start!
  • rosie7693
    rosie7693 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm currently on Week 15 of the BBG 2.0 and would love to have some friends who are also doing the guide :) it's so nice to motivate each other! Most girls are on Instagram but I'd rather stick to MFP for fitness related things. I've gone from a size 12 (UK) to a size 8, weigh 116 pounds and 5 ft 8. All in all I think I've lost about 15 pounds since starting the guide!

Rosie x

• Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Im on week 3 day 2 :) so far I love it! I add in some fitnessblender, blogilates and ballet beautiful workouts as well as following the resistance workouts. I love to exercise and 30 mins resistance just isn't enough to keep me happy!
  • sydneymoreno
    Options
    I just started! I'm on week 1:)
  • tahni
    tahni Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I made a support group for it on here cause I don't think there was one. Feel free to join! :)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101504-kayla-itsines-2015-bbg-team-movement
  • JLWright73
    JLWright73 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. I'm doing walking on the treadmill for my LISS. I'm really excited to see others on here that are doing the program. My sister-in-law is going to be doing it with me, so wish us luck!
  • flabtograd
    flabtograd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow with the kayla movement :). I'm starting with the four weeks of pretraining though, has anyone else done that?
  • JLWright73
    JLWright73 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow with the kayla movement :). I'm starting with the four weeks of pretraining though, has anyone else done that?

Is the pre-training part of the BBG 2.0? I have the original version so it doesn't include pre-training. After how sore I got doing just a couple days of workouts a few weeks ago I can definitely see where some pre-training would be beneficial to some people.