60 pound loss, log everyday, need more friends :D

Options
My name is Jenni! :) I've been logging a little over 70 days now I think. I have lost 60 pounds in total. I log everything, every day. I would love to add more friends!

I also use instagram _jenni4lee and post before/after pics like my profile picture, and hve a few MFP friends over there, too! :)

Feel free to send me a request!

Replies

• Spaced_out_lady
    Spaced_out_lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new here. Please feel free to add me :)
  • jennilee8380
    jennilee8380 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Bumping after all that crazy spam last night!!
  • ss1920
    ss1920 Posts: 1
    Options
    you've lost 60 lbs in 70 days!?!? good job! how did you do it??
  • ButtBagg
    Options
    so...what day did you start seeing results of your weight lost ?

edit: woah this was a long *kitten* time ago nevermind
  • PowerAJS
    PowerAJS Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Impressive work so far! I'm new here too and am an active tracker. Feel free to add me.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    WOW!! please post in the "success stories" thread also. You look incredible.
  • librarydebster
    librarydebster Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have also lost 60 pounds. It's an incredible feeling. You must feel so positive! Feel free to add me.
  • aafarfan1
    Options
    Hi I just started the account two days ago. Its been a huge help with my eating habits. I see you lost 60lbs in 70days. That's amazing! How if you don't mind me asking?
  • ccbulldog83
    ccbulldog83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You've done great! I sent you a friend request. :drinker:
  • Lns25
    Lns25 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Nortongirlsmom
    Nortongirlsmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello nice to meet everyone! GREAT job. I'm new as well. Been logging for a week, lost 7 lbs. :)
  • cherryblossombabe
    cherryblossombabe Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey ???? well done to you on your weight loss that's amazing!! ???? you can all feel free to add me on here too, I log my food everyday and my diary is open too.. I have 55 pounds still to go! Let's do this! ????????
  • jennilee8380
    jennilee8380 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Alot of people ask me how and I never know how to answer because I don't have a super specific or strict plan but if anyone ever wants to know more details, feel free to message me :)