Back on MFP and looking for support!!

Options
I've been away from MFP for a while. I decided to start fresh...new profile! To be honest, it depressed me to look at the old one and see how much weight I had lost and how much I've gained back and more. I decided to start on a positive note, which, for me, means starting with a clean slate. I love to read the success stories and tips of others. I love the blog feature on here too! I'm a writer so if I can write about my progress, successes, and challenges every couple of days, I think that will help me tremendously. But I would love some more contacts to help me on this journey and I can support you too!

Replies

• Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have come back after being away for a year and gaining 15 lbs. I can see what a difference it makes being here and joining groups too. Would love a support buddy too.
  • stuartme123
    stuartme123 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Me too. I joined years ago but just restarted this week. Sending you a friend request. I love the support that you can get from this site and I am working on rebuilding mine.
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lisa,feel free to add me I'm on daily. We can do this !!!:smile:
  • topaz23s
    Options
    Good job! It takes a bit of dedication to log meals/exercise everyday, but I try to see how many days I can go without missing...it's my game. #mindtricks
  • badgalmari
    badgalmari Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ive been through the same. i started mfp last year. lost 30 in 5 mos and gained it all back. im back strong (at least you never gave up on your self). starting back is what counts. you are not alone. anyone else please feel free to add me
  • mrshtxx
    mrshtxx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    goodluck on your journey! I'm 23 and looking to loose 30 (now 28) kgs over the next 12 months. :) Im documenting my journey here as well as on my blog www.perspectivesblog.co and on instagram instagram.com/perspectivesblogdotco feel free to add me and encourage each other - same goes for anyone else interested :)
  • PokeyBug
    PokeyBug Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, but I'm no stranger to trying to get control over my diet and exercise. I have tried a gazillion different fitness plans, and, as much as I feel like I know what the best, most simple means for me to stay in shape are, I also know that I can willfully choose to ignore that anytime I want. <--That's experience talking. It's not about figuring out what works for me, it's about figuring out how to stick with it.

If you feel like a little support will help you, feel free to add me, too.