30 on October 11th

Options
Over the past few years my weight has been up and down.....with steady up's these last 6 months. I have been very frustrated and wanted to lose quite a few pounds by my 30th birthday. Well...guess what, it hasn't happened. I've lost around 9 lbs, but not my initial goal of 30lbs by 30!

Maybe I was unrealistic with my weight loss goal.....I've had periods where I was very attentive and other times when I was not.....

I'll keep trying...

Replies

• wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    What have you done to help you lose weight? Basically what have you changed?
  • jancie84
    jancie84 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have changed my snacking habits....I use to keep crackers etc in the house. I also have cut out ice cream and most sweets. If I snack, it's typically nuts, fruits or carrots.

I believe more exercise would be beneficial...
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Keeping your diary open so others can help you figure out what your really eating will help too. Eating healthy or within calorie limits is the key. Working out is just to help tone.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Caloric deficit = weight loss. You don't need to "give up" anything, you just need to stay in your allotment. You just need to put the work in, you can do this!