Finally starting to love my body again.

Options
After about 2 years of "getting comfortable" with my boyfriend, I gained 30 pounds, going from 120lbs to 150lbs. I was never over weight, but at 5 "6 I could feel it creeping towards me with the consistent weight gain. So about 2 months ago I began using this website to keep track of what I was eating and now I've lost a little over 8 pounds. My ultimate goal is to get back to 120, but I will be over joyed to just get under the 140 mark. I'm just much more happy with how my clothes fit and my body feels great. : )

7e6d3c90b79a0a7a7f7b0b55ae4d44b4e5dc.jpg7e6d61829faa23f3cec46cc3d8521888b5ba.jpg

Replies

• jancie84
    jancie84 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That is a great feeling! I can't wait to be back at that point too!!!!!!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Congrats...looking right!
  • NaomiNoel21
    NaomiNoel21 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I've lost all from diet change so far, but I'm thinking about focusing a little on my tummy work out wise. I hate working out with a passion but I think it'd be good to really get it flat.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Your stomach looks pretty flat to me.

No exercise will get your tummy flat, that comes by way of diet. Of course you can strengthen it with exercise, but will not add muscle if you are eating at a deficit. A great exercise that will strengthen multiple major muscles including the abs is barbell squats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!