Even if you don't support me, don't bash me!!

Options
I posted my success and someone asked my secret. I told them that I used the HCG diet. Yes, you will look it up and see bad reviews and get crazy weird information. Yes, people will say "That's impossible!" Guess what?! It's not, I lost the weight and I lost it fast and a lot of other people are too!! Yes there is a big story going around right now saying it's a fraud. If that were true, why did the government endorse their factories here in the US? :)

I am totally healthy and happy :)

It's really not cool to bash someone or their dieting methods even if you don't agree with them. Post a congrats (or dont) and move on.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

It hurts people feelings :(

Replies

• jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    People can be cruel...if you found something that works for you and you're happy with the results, thats really all that matters :smile:
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Maybe people are just concerned.

The gov supports a lot of things that aren't healthy and/or good for people...but make a lot of money.

You look great though!
  • bustacapps
    Options
    I believe people were actually trying to help you. It may be a good jumpstart to your weight loss :o) I researched it as well, and found this article:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hcg-diet/AN02091

Congrats on your success, your pics look great! I am trying to lose about that much weight as well. Hope the info is helpful!
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) Just needed to vent. Good luck to all of you!!

@busta : I relied on the advice of my Doctor vs. any internet sources :)
  • bustacapps
    Options
    I believe with ANY diet you should consult your doctor, and I am glad you found something that worked well for you! I had never heard of it before, and it sounded interesting so I looked it up (as the others probably did).

It was meant to be helpful. Like I said, the pics are awesome, congrats!
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    Thanks @busta :) Good luck to you on your fitness journey!