Biggest Loser Cookbook

Options
I purchased this book a few weeks ago. I initially got it because I had a gift certificate for Target and there were a few recipes I wanted. After making several items, I LOVE THIS BOOK. It is really easy to do and everything I have made has turned out amazing....plus most of the recipes are already on myfitnesspal which makes it even better!

Replies

• elizabethrice
    elizabethrice Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! I really want that book and I may just go out and buy it this weekend. In the book does it give all the calorie intake below the recipe?
  • Jonya1271
    Jonya1271 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ya know, I was just in WalMart tonight and I looked at that on the shelf, but didn't look inside. I did see, and look in one that said "Eat this! Not that!" But I don't know who put it out. It was just kind of healthier alternatives to unhealthy meals. Maybe check that one out too.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I have that book love it. Full of tasty stuff that's low cal :) Going to make some of the apps for Super Bowl love the black bean corn salsa. :) Even counts the chips.
  • Wasabison
    Wasabison Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It has all the calories counted for you! So easy...and the recipes make you feel full. Love all the snacks you can eat too.
  • rebeccaoneillcarter
    Options
    Good to know! There's also one called "Cook This, Not That!" by the same guys as the "Eat This, Not That!" book. Everything I've made so far has been AWESOME.