Need support !!..

Options
Hey friends, starting again here after a few failed attempts and could really use some support.Im a 30 year old female. Around 200 lbs and desperately want to lose weight.My weight skyrocketed during a bad relationship and breakup along with poor food choices and little exercise. I know I need to change and not for anything else but for the sake of my health. I'm ready to take the step in the right direction starting now! Hope to find some supportive people out there living healthy lifestyles which I desire to do.Would love to hear back from some folks soon thanks a lot!

Replies

• HisStrengthCounselor
    Options
    Welcome back feel free to add me
  • tee071990
    Options
    Hello, I'm in a similar boat as you except it's my first time on this site! I've just started tracking my calories today which I found overwhelming! Feel free to add me, and I wish you the best of luck!
  • Highway2Slim
    Highway2Slim Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm new to MFP and also looking for support to help me reach my goal. Like you I'm also around 200lbs and am in my mid 30's.

Please feel free to add me. The first goal I have set myself is to log on to MFP everyday so if you add me, I'll be sure to give you heaps of support/encouragement if you need it.

Very best of luck with your goals :)
  • bwe86
    bwe86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Please add me, I am in the same boat, just over 200lbs and finding it hard to shift them but I am really trying. Good luck x
  • bwe86
    bwe86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Tee, Please can we be fitness pals? Im really enjoying the app and would be nice to see others on my timeline. Thanks Sarah
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I would love to be friends!
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add me :)