It might be a long road, but it's so worth the journey!

Options

Replies

• katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Aww, thanks Stacey!! You are too sweet, and you are just as equally motivating!! :)
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    You've done an awesome job! Congratulations! I just love your dress in the last pic! I've had a c-section and still have "the flap" also so now that I'm at a good maintenance weight I'd love to tone that part up a bit! Again, you look AH-MAY-ZING!

You look fantastic! You will have to tell me what your plans are for tackling your flap :) I would love to follow and see if anything works LOL

I haven't had any c-sections, and I have the flap anyway, so I'd also love tips for getting rid of the flap. :laugh: Mine's been there forever, even when I was underweight though. So irritating!
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    Beautiful! Thank you for sharing, you are such an inspiration :)

BTW - the shoes in your last pic are ADORABLE!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great. I breast fed my 3 children for 9 months to a year and never lost any weight. Never understood that one.
  • mmdawe
    mmdawe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! Thank you for being an inspiration to me!
  • robyn0629
    Options
    Such an inspiration, you look absoultely amazing!!:smile:
  • callipygianchronicle
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey with us, especially what it looks like to maintain, not just lose. Congrats on your first half marathon!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    GIRL you ARE an inspiration!! Congratulations! :) I love how you explained your back and forth, up and down. You look AWESOME! Congrats on the 1/2 marathon. If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you?
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    N/m I remembered you said you are 5'3''
  • MoM2LayLa09
    Options
    Great job !!!!!
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing. And, you look younger in the last picture than you do in the first one! Way to go!

BTW - you have a BEAUTIFUL family.
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! You did so well!
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look FAB! Congrats on your weight loss and keep up the great work!
  • katapple
    Options
    Thank you thank you!

Taran, yes, I am 5'3" :smile:

JWD ~ Wow, younger? Love it, especially since I'm about to turn 30 :happy: Thanks!

I recently read a blog about a girl who has been stuck at 160 for months, but she took frequent pictures, and they showed changes in her physique each time, even though she weighed the same. Helps keep me motivated to keep truckin, because the scale doesn't always show what's true, and just that little bit helps steer you in the right direction!
  • katapple
    Options
    Just an update! Since my last post, I have dropped a size and I am now in a size 8! I just bought these pants (8P) for date night on Friday!!! :happy:

DSC_7280.jpg

no muffin top! Victory! LOL
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    Wonderful job Katie, Ive loved following your journey, its given me hope and inspiration... :) You look amazing, I am glad you feel that way too!!!! WOOHOO dropping a pants size as well!!
  • katapple
    Options
    :happy: Thanks Tricia!!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look wonderful!!:heart:
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! I have tears (in a good way) RIGHT ON!!!! Thank you for posting, thank you for your inspiration - I'm going to bookmark this and come back to it when I get discouraged!!!! WOW!!!!
  • katapple
    Options
    You look wonderful! I have tears (in a good way) RIGHT ON!!!! Thank you for posting, thank you for your inspiration - I'm going to bookmark this and come back to it when I get discouraged!!!! WOW!!!!

Wow, thanks!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!