Just deleted over twenty friends..

Options

Replies

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,319 Member
    Options
    I've been here over 1300 days, but I'm not taking on any new friends who need special attention.
    So basically then..correct me if I'm wrong.....but.you just posted to brag about your 1300 day streak......niiiiiiice....
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I've been here over 1300 days, but I'm not taking on any new friends who need special attention.
    So basically then..correct me if I'm wrong.....but.you just posted to brag about your 1300 day streak......niiiiiiice....

Yes. No. Wait. No. I don't know.
  • cj032368
    Options
    My October goal is to check in daily, so feel free to add me. :smile:

I am trying to get back into my "routine", it was a rough summer of being on the road for my kids summer sports and the first part of fall wasn't the easiest.

Now it's my turn.
  • cj032368
    Options
    I have tried the buddy system with local friends, co-workers, etc... lasts maybe a week, then no support. Hopefully this will help me stay on track and continue to the finish and beyond.
  • michkins33
    michkins33 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started over on here with a new account after stalling at 50lbs lost. I have an open diary and post my exercises. I and would love to have some active friends.
    I'm in my 30s and my goal is to lose 80lbs of fat.
  • jess14700
    Options
    I'm active daily. Feel free to add :)
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'm active daily. Feel free to add me! :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    People come and go a LOT around here. That's just how it goes.
  • AnthonyThrashD
    Options

Is your streak counter at 1300 days? That's impressive logging :)
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am active, and log daily (I think my streak is in the 130's.) Feel free to add me.
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Very active here everyday
  • smetka01
    smetka01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am here every day, my diary is open to friends. Add me whoever wants to :flowerforyou:
  • canadiangirl71
    canadiangirl71 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back at it as well..add me (diary is open) but I track everything...good and bad
  • stephb130181
    stephb130181 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm active everyday and looking for more friends for motivation. Feel free to add me. xx
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I've logged for 826 consecutive days, even through a pregnancy! Feel free to add me. I'm English so will be online at different times though (if you're American).
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I log daily - signed back up with a new profile last week. I'm not sure if I'm best staying away from adding friends though :/
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Are you the one on the right or left?

:laugh:
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I deleted several former friends just the other day... not on MFP, in real life.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Added! :)
  • HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've been a hit and miss a lot lately (I had an incredibly and emotional September). But it's a new month and I'm in this for the long run. Anyone can add me! Nothing is worse than making friends on here and they either aren't active, or don't support your achievements or daily talks.