In need of weightloss buddy company...

Options
Hi All! I have just moved to a new city and want to get serious about kicking this weight and eliminate the danger of stress eating which comes from my dislike of change..... I could do with some online weight loss buddies, and hopefully together we can keep each other motivated :)

I'm looking to loose 30kg-35kg and ultimately feel comfortable again in my own skin, oh and wear lots of dresses every day of the week :)

Xx

Replies

• GEMINI_STL
    GEMINI_STL Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Not sure where U live, but feel free to add me. I try my best to keep others motivated as I try to keep myself motivated as well!
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you'd like - Good luck !
  • Shazamablam
    Shazamablam Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. If I'm always will to give receive advice whenever I can.
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Buddies are good. You can add me.
  • FemWeight
    Options
    I'll be honest MFP has been awesome the people here are wonderful. Every time I turn around there are tons of people willing to help others! Good luck and may your friend list be abundant!:flowerforyou:
  • erinbear33
    erinbear33 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My first time posting or reaching out at all here, but I noticed your thread here and thought: Hey, I could use this.

Feel free to add me as well.
  • TFG_em
    TFG_em Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I think I know how you feel. I'll also be moving to a new city next month, and I have the same worries. Moving to a new place can be scary and stressful, so I am hoping I don't ruin my progress during that time. I want to keep my focus despite the new environment and all the change taking place. Feel free to add me and we can chat.