Starting AGAIN

Options
Hi - In 2010 I lost 4st - felt and looked FANTASTIC!!!!!! then from June 2013 I regained all of it :( to the exact pound! I believe most of the weight gain was due to having hormonal problems and being given the Mirena coil - I still have the coil but I know it's time to tackle the situation as I feel so ill gaining the extra weight - I'm 51 and need as much help and support as I can possibly get!

Replies

• Linda_10
    Linda_10 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just rejoined myself this morning.
    I'm 53 yrs. old a busy grandma. but need to lose a good 100lbs.
    maybe we can be a support for each other!
    I dread the journey,but I'm looking forward to a better me!
    Linda
  • Tryingforbalance
    Tryingforbalance Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Right there with you my friends. Request has been sent.
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Always good to have support. Add me.
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 47 and have, what feels like, a looooong way to go. We can support each other :)
  • CoolestNecessity
    Options
    Good morning! I'm just getting started again this week too! I've got 160 pounds to lose, but I feel better already having gotten back on the right track! Working on it feels SOOOO much better than just being pissed at myself for not fitting in my clothes! I'll add ya, and anyone else is welcome to add me! :D
  • rockinbetty
    rockinbetty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda - thank you :D I feel like I've turned a corner this week - signing back in here has really helped - I started Diet Chef again last week but I needed some extra oomph! Thank you for replying :D xxx
  • rockinbetty
    Options
    Added :D we can do this - the biggest problem I've found is that it's like conquering mount Everest........ then finding out your have got to climb it all over again.........
  • rockinbetty
    Options
    Thank you Ellie :) xxx
  • rockinbetty
    Options
    Thank you Shonnie :D xxx
  • rockinbetty
    Options
    Thank you Coolestnecess :D I'm really on this right now - but need to hold on tight because I know it's going to take a long time but I want it all gone by teatime lol XXX