Back at it...third time's the charm

Options
My name is Tierra, 26, from the Detroit area. Returning FitnessPal-er here.

Quick and dirty: I gain all my weight in my tummy and I'm small everywhere else so I'm pretty much built like Spongebob in the middle. Being that I'm at my heaviest since freshman year of college (9 years ago), I've been severely depressed and can't fit anything, don't feel comfortable going anywhere, etc.

I'm looking for a buddy who can help me with my fitness goals of mentally staying on track to eat healthy (portions) and lose 17 lbs (I'd be at 120 lbs).

If you're interested, please request me as a friend or comment below and I'd love to become Fitness Pals.

K bye.

Replies

• AtlantisLoss
    AtlantisLoss Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would love to become your buddy. I'm 5'3" and the heaviest I've ever been 60.5Kg (133 pounds) and 160cm tall (5'2.5"). My current goal weight is 55kg (~120pounds). I thought we'd make great buddies since we have similar goals (and heights).

However, I do plan to do this slowly, so I may be a bit slow. I mainly focus on diet and I might start exercising in the future. :p Just to let you know i'll be active online in Australian time mornings and evenings)

Anyone else is also free to add me ;)
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey. I am always willing to offer motivation/advice and also don't mind receiving it. Feel free to send a friend request if you like.
  • NowIFeelYa
    NowIFeelYa Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I lost weight about 20lbs and back slided some. When I got back on here I lost all I gained then bet my goal I originally had from the first time I was on here. I hope there want be a third time but I know it will be hard for me to keep off the weight and not be able to run outside and I will have to go to the gym more because of the cold that's coming up. I love the motivation this site gives me. Good luck!