Ladies? WEIGHTLIFTING Eason's 12 week transformation

Options
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmMRglH7pH6sok6pM91E77v3ByqLdo6Qeznyg2ARGWNJbmgViC

Has anyone done this program? I'm on week 3 day 17.

I really like this program because I downloaded the Body Building app to my phone and I wear my arm band at the gym so I can check each weight liftings proper form as I go because I am very new to weightlifting.

I googled images "Jamie Eason's 12 week transformation" and saw some really amazing transformations. I hope I get results like that after 12 weeks. But that would mean following the diet plan as well...I wish I took before photos. I could take some 3 week in photos as my 'start'.

I am posting this to see if anyone has tips, photos, success stories, or if you wanna try it again and add me so we can do it together!!

I am not following her meal program, my diary is open. I'm trying to eat 1,300 calories a day with 30% carbs, 40% fat (these two are okay to go up a little or down a little over each other) and 30% protein. The goals I want is to lose weight be able to do some pushups and look toned and show some definition, me guesses.

tumblr_n56etwDguC1rr883co1_500.gif

PS- When Im lifting I listen to "Todays Comedy" on Pandora, I looked pretty crazzy yesterday LAUGHING loudly..while doing arm curls...hehehe...

Replies

• Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    When I log 30 mins weightlifting it says 93 calories burned I can't help but think if I ran for 30 mins I would burn 300 calories...I really want to stick with weightlifting this time and I have a solid plan, I just want to know when I'll feel like I'm getting benefits & results...also I don't know if I'm lifting the right weight sometimes I'll do my first set then either have to lower the weight or raise it. I try to complete the set correctly with still working hard to lift the amount of weights...help!
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    What other weight lifting programs have you tried & enjoyed???
  • Fattyblossom
    Fattyblossom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I was looking at that one yesterday!!! I wont be following the diet plan either (being veggie!) just eating properly. Official start Monday. Hows it going?
  • VitaminAmy
    VitaminAmy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I started this program and this week is week 3 for me. I really enjoy it but going to put it on hold while training for a 5K... will probably restart it after the race. I'm too sore after the leg days to get my running in as often as I'd like.
    I'm not doing the diet plan, just the weight lifting stuffs.
    Using the app to track weights is awesome.
  • shawna48
    shawna48 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've done this 3 cycles through now. It's awesome. There is a few definite jumps in difficulty... but your body can handle it!
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I've got to look into this!!
  • stephanieharms1290
    stephanieharms1290 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am in the process of it now! I am also on week 3. Although, I was lifting a lot more reps/sets in the beginning a few months back. When I started, I felt phase 1 wasn't challenging enough so I either added reps or a 4th set. I couldn't give up cardio either for 4 weeks LOL. I am doing 4-5 days a week as of now. I am although following her meal plan. I hope it works!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I found that as a person who has a tendency to overtrain that this was not a good program for me as she makes it easy to overtrain. I had some results from it but didn't really get great results until I started doing Nia Shanks' programs