Jillian Michales 30-day shred

Options
Awesome or no? What were your results? Why or why didn't you like it?

Thanks!

Replies

• kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know too! what is it?
  • Mozzafiata731
    Options
    I don't have this specific dvd but I have another one and it kicks your booty! But, if you have cellulite, it will tone you in a few workouts :) my twin sister used it more times than I have and she loves it. Hope this helps :)
  • emkamp03
    emkamp03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It is AWSOME!!! I am on day 24. I have lost a few pounds, but about 15ish inches all over! I have never stuck to any exercise for this long. It is in 3 levels and you progress when you are ready, I know people that go up a level every 10 days some wait 2 weeks and make the program longer than 30 days. The exercise is only 20 mins which includes a warm up and cool down and 3 circuts (3 mins strenth, 2 mins cardio, and 1 min abs) and it is a very sweaty 20 mins!!!!!! I got mine at walmart for under $10, it has been well worth my money! I think it was easy to stick to was because even if I was tired and just wanted to go to bed, I knew it was just 20 mins.
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    It is AWSOME!!! I am on day 24. I have lost a few pounds, but about 15ish inches all over! I have never stuck to any exercise for this long. It is in 3 levels and you progress when you are ready, I know people that go up a level every 10 days some wait 2 weeks and make the program longer than 30 days. The exercise is only 20 mins which includes a warm up and cool down and 3 circuts (3 mins strenth, 2 mins cardio, and 1 min abs) and it is a very sweaty 20 mins!!!!!! I got mine at walmart for under $10, it has been well worth my money! I think it was easy to stick to was because even if I was tired and just wanted to go to bed, I knew it was just 20 mins.

Thanks so much for all the info! I'll start tomorrow!
  • JenB111
    Options
    So awesome!! I was hurting the first couple days!! LOVE IT
  • prencesskl
    Options
    I am on day 4, and it really does work you out, and is the same as spending an hour or so at the gym. It is great, 4 days in and I can see the difference in my endurance
  • juliana1977
    juliana1977 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I only have good stuff to tell you!! It is awesome!! I am on day 6 of level 2, half way, and already lost 5 inches in my waist alone! Plus one inch on each arm and each tigh. I am glad I havent loose nothing on my hip b/c I dont have too much butt! : ). It is great and it is worth every single penny!
    Just so you know: if you have cable exercise tv has some jillian michaels exercise including shred last time I checked in case you want to try before buying. You can also download from amazon for 4.99. The Dvd is 9.00.
  • mdaniella
    mdaniella Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i'm doing it too! [ well since i've had an awful cold i haven't in a few days but when i feel better i'm back on it]..it's awesome I think. It really makes you sweat! At least I sweat..and very sore the first few days then I felt good doing it..going to start from day one again..and make it for the 30days without getting sick!
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    I started today and OMG! Let's do this!!