Soda Cravings!!! What to do ?!?!?!

Options
Soda is my ultimate favorite!! I love how it fills me up and the caffiene wakes me up.

if I stop drinking it for a week its an instant 3 pound loss!!!

I only drink about 1/2 soda a day but i crave it so much when I don't drink it.

Any suggestions???

Coffe makes me shake so I can't go there.

Replies

• parkscs
    parkscs Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    How about diet soda? Carbonated water/beverages?
  • SmartForAGirl
    SmartForAGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sparkling water is my new obsession. All of the bubble and fizz but none of the sugar or calories.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Diet soda?
  • Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    It takes 21 days to make or break any habit. Just push through it. Self control! :)
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Half a soda is around 90 calories. You could learn to fit it in or increase your exercise a little to offset it.

Diet soda is another option.
  • Shirotora88
    Options
    I make herbal tea, or water and lemon, or homemade ice tea
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of Diet coke's when im having a craving or when we are out with friends or at dinner or whatever. I used to drink multiple regular pepsi's everyday. One step at a time.
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Fizzy water has really helped me cut down my diet pop
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how cutting out 1/2 of a soda makes you lose 3 pounds. I also don't see why that's such a bad thing, especially in such a small amount every day. As long as you are fitting those calories into your goal every day why stop drinking it?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how cutting out 1/2 of a soda makes you lose 3 pounds. I also don't see why that's such a bad thing, especially in such a small amount every day. As long as you are fitting those calories into your goal every day why stop drinking it?

^^^
    Half a 12oz can is about 525 calories.
    Maybe she means 1/2 a 2 liter soda.
  • modearmada
    Options
    You should try Kombucha...its carbonated, comes in a variety of flavors, all natural, and has very little sugar. It is also fermented with a ton of very beneficial active probiotic cultures.
  • habit365
    habit365 Posts: 174
    Options
    For me, soda cravings are about three things. 1) Caffeine, 2) Sugar, and 3) Ritual. It took me a long time to realize how much #2 factored in. What I've been having success with is a good black tea + some kind of low sugar fruit like strawberries. Making tea helps with 1 and 3, and the fruit takes care of 2. If I could stay happy at 1/2 a coke a day, I would take that as well.
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    If you really want a soda that bad have it and fit it into your daily cals, or have a diet coke or a pepsi max. Hell throw a shot of bacardi in it that'll only set you back 70 cal give or take. One day at a time drink it and move on.