Looking for friends interested in gaming/anime

Options
Ruzuki
Ruzuki Posts: 136 Member
Looking for some friends with similar interests to mine, like gaming and anime. Its a great motivator to get friends who you can relate to and work towards a goal together.
Message me! :)

Replies

• Azefil
    Azefil Posts: 2
    Options
    I love gaming, anime and comics! :D
  • Ruzuki
    Ruzuki Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Ill send you a friend request! :)
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I like science fiction , anime, gaming, and log daily and exercise. :smile:
  • atinystorminyourteacup
    Options
    If you want to add me, feel free! As we speak, I just finished playing a ton of Bravely Default and my hubby-to-be is going crazy online in Destiny. :) I love anime, gaming, manga, fantasy, etc.!
  • purplemama28
    purplemama28 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Love anime feel free to add me!! ????
  • Zhryla
    Zhryla Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a dork, send me an invite! :D
  • chubbpupp
    Options
    Me ! ;)
  • Pikachica
    Pikachica Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like all those things, though lately just keep up with gaming news, no time to play them much (except Animal Crossing, addicted)! Anime is great too, SAO anyone? Feel free to add me :blush:
  • Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Though I don't play much anymore, I've always been into gaming. Feel free to add me, everyone!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    More manga than anime, but I've had a love affair with Skyrim for the past few years!
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I love Anime! I love video games! Add me too!
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I love anime and occasional gaming. My bf is more into gaming than I am but I have been really into Diablo 3 right now. I'm actually watching One Piece right now. I recently started cosplaying but haven't crafted much of my own stuff yet. One day. I'm rambling... add me if you'd like.
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    If you want to add me, feel free! As we speak, I just finished playing a ton of Bravely Default and my hubby-to-be is going crazy online in Destiny. :) I love anime, gaming, manga, fantasy, etc.!

Destiny is a daily evening activity at our house. My BF is obsessed with it. I'd play with him too but they decided that local multiplayer wasn't a good idea. *grumble*
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I like both