chocolate snack ideas 250 calories and under

Options
Hi like to eat chocolate after dinner as snack just looking for new ideas. I been eating a lot of chocolate eggos because they are more filling then a chocolate bar.

Replies

• kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    Chocolate bar
    Pudding
    Brownie...
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    The 90 calorie Fiber One Chocolate brownie bars are really chocolaty, and filling. I think they're quite good.
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Silk Dark Chocolate Almond Milk. Very chocolaty and 100 Cal for 8oz. It makes good hot chocolate too.

2 Double Stuff Oreos are 140cal.

I also love Godvia Sea Salt Dark Chocolate. I think it's 50 call per square.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Have a chocolate, or chocolate nature valley granola bars... or brownies!! I just bought some brownie bites from the supermarket and I ate about 5 pieces for less than 200 calories. I swear they were filling... especially delicious with a glass of milk. Oh nom nom nom nom!!! :love: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • rand486
    rand486 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Halloween's coming up - those little snack sized chocolate bars are often ~100 calories each.

Enjoy practicing your willpower though ;)
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    trader joes sells dark chocolate bars that are 100 calories each. they also have soy cream sandwiches that are 90 calories. i will do a chocolate bar and a piece of fruit! so perfect
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Good dark chocolate has fewer calories than milk chocolate.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Cocoa puffs
    Chocolate cheerios
    Hunts snack pack chocolate pudding
    Chocolate rice cake
    Several varieties of Trader Joe's cookies
    Weight Watchers Giant Fudgsicle - yum!
  • kefryar
    kefryar Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Weight watchers makes what they call a "giant" chocolate fudge bar that's only 100 cals, I find it pretty satisfying if you're looking for ice cream. Also yasso makes fro yo bars and they're full of protein and low in sugar-there's a chocolate fudge and mint chocolate chip and they're 100 calories and delicious.
  • newhealthykim
    newhealthykim Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Two words... Teddy Grahams. Not so great for the carbs, but they do kick my chocolate craving easily.
  • ECfromSJ
    ECfromSJ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Nestle dark chocolate instant hot chocolate packets, 100 calories. Yummy with fat free Reddi Whip and a couple of gingersnaps.

Lots of people swear by Vitatops chocolate muffin tops, but I haven't tried them yet.

Single serve bags of chocolate covered pretzels. I just had some 100 calorie ones from Aldi that were pretty good.

Dole Dippers, frozen chocolate covered banana or strawberry pieces.

Edit: I forgot Nonni's biscotti Decadence flavor. Chocolate biscotti with a chocolate stripe on it. They are individually wrapped for portion control, thank goodness.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Ice cream
  • ubermofish
    ubermofish Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    At our local Sam's Club I found this big-*kitten* pack of Klondike ice cream "candy" bars that clock in at 190-200cal/ea, and they are absolutely delicious, but nowhere near nutritious. You can definitely do worse for a chocolate+ice cream based dessert

These are the ones: http://www.klondikebar.com/#Kandybars
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    1 cup of Cabot No Fat cottage cheese, 1 TBSP of unsweetened dark cocoa powder, 1-2 TBSP Stevia. 150 calories. DELICIOUS!
  • Jla408
    Jla408 Posts: 1,830 Member
    Options
    Thinsations chocolate covered pretzels! 100 Calories per bag. They also have yogurt covered pretzels which are my favorite!
  • antler99
    Options
    If your from the UK then try a Cadbury Curlywurly . A full size, 30 cm (ish) bar of solid caramel covered chocolate. Little nibbles and it takes about 10 mins to eat. You feel satisfied as it's not 2 bites and it's gone. All for 115 calories!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    chocolate mhp pudding.

1 serving of TJ's Cowboy bark.
  • erinc4444
    Options
    Fudgicle - 40 Calories No Sugar, take it off the stick with cool whip feels like your eating ice cream
  • HappierMe1023
    HappierMe1023 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate also and if I start I usually can't stop. They keep a jar of chocolate candy on my desk at work for anyone who comes in. I used to indulge in MANY chocolate miniatures each day. I followed my trainers advice a few weeks ago and bought a couple very dark chocolate bars. When I'm craving chocolate (or anything sweet), I'll break off a piece of the dark chocolate. Within 10 min my craving is gone. It's a good little way to enjoy chocolate, but the healthier variety, as well as keep me in check. I'm happy to report two weeks without a candy jar raid during the day :)
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    If your from the UK then try a Cadbury Curlywurly . A full size, 30 cm (ish) bar of solid caramel covered chocolate. Little nibbles and it takes about 10 mins to eat. You feel satisfied as it's not 2 bites and it's gone. All for 115 calories!

In Canada you can find them at Bulk Barn.