5'3 130 Pounds. Need motivation starting back up

Options
Hi everyone. I'm looking for some motivation and people to add on here who have similar goals to get this weight loss journey going again.
I am at my highest weight right now, my pants fit tight :( ...I love my body but I feel bloated and uncomfortable in my own skin...
I'm 23 years old and 130 pounds. I am 5'3 and small boned. I have a typical 9-5 desk job, just graduated college so sitting all day is so hard for me.!!!!!!

I want to lose 15 pounds and be around 115!! I need support!

Replies

• jannthompson
    jannthompson Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi =) I am in a similar situation as you are. I am 5'3" and work a 9-5pm desk job. Like you, my goal is 115 lbs (I am only 3 lbs shy of my goal!). Feel free to add!
  • kefryar
    kefryar Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Well you already added me but hi! I'm 131 since my honeymoon (we ate a lot, I gained 10 pounds, have lost 4ish) and stuckkkkk!
    I'm 5'5 and have a desk job too and it's terrible!
    My goal is anywhere from 105-115. I said this the other day, but it's so hard to have motivation when you're not even overweight!
  • MarissaJean04
    MarissaJean04 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation. I'm 5'3 130 pounds and have a desk job 8-5. I want to be in the 110-115 range by the time I get married next summer!! It's so hard to get motivated! I added you :)
  • KyRiedy
    KyRiedy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too! It really is so hard to get motivated when you're not overweight.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Me too! It really is so hard to get motivated when you're not overweight.

I'm 5'4" and would love to be 130 pounds.
  • floatingyue
    Options
    I'm in the same situation as you. Just got back to school so it's mostly sitting around. I'm also 5'3 and I believe right now I'm 135 (last time I weighed I was 130, but with the relocation and whatnot, I think I gained weight). Anyway, I want to get down to 110-115 as well. :D

Add me, and let's support each other =)
  • lmt022
    lmt022 Posts: 7
    Options
    yay girls we can do this together!! I'm going to start counting calories again starting tmrw and I want to do this for four months straight so I can understand what portions are again. I think I can get to my goal weight in four months! it will be especially hard with the holidays coming up! y'all are all beautiful and have amazing bodys ladies! keep it up! let's keep in touch and share our progress to motivate each other
  • VirginieBarrette
    VirginieBarrette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!! I'm 23 yo as well, and 5'3" . I'm 115pounds right now and trying to lose my last 10 pounds.... 2-3 years ago I was 140 pounds!!!
  • nataliex319
    nataliex319 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! i'm 24 and 5'3 also. currently 120 but my starting weight was 135 and my goal is 115. I'm in the middle of my weight loss journey and working hard!!! I am new to myfitnesspal but so far it has been really educational and inspirational. I totally agree that it is so hard to really try when we aren't really overweight but I have recently decided to try my hardest and give 100% to try to get to my goal. What do you guys think about what is a healthy weight spectrum for us being early 20's and similar height?
  • thefabulousone89
    thefabulousone89 Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    hi everyone!

i seem to fit the criteria of this thread lol. I am 25 years old and 5"1: starting weight = 140, current weight = 120, goal weight = 110.

my weight loss journey has really slowed down, not because I am not trying but just because it becomes so hard to lose those last few pounds! i might even be losing less than half a pound a week, despite exercising more than previously.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in sort of a similar situation too. 5'3 1/2, about 120 right now, I think. It's the highest weight I've ever been, and very uncomfortable. I think I'd like to lose around 15 pounds, but I'm trying to focus on how I feel instead of number this time around.

Nice to meet all of you!
  • shelbymikszath1
    shelbymikszath1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I will add you as my friend and anyone else can add me and ask to be invited to my group if it cant be found. It is a group called "get and give motivation" where you can post motivating pictures, quotes, stories, progress and participate in fun, motivational events. Hope people want to join!

Just send me a message if you cant join and i will invite you, also feel free to add me as a friend. I try to motivate and challenge everyone.
  • kjerome101
    kjerome101 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'2" and I started at 132 which was my largest ever.. I'm now at 127 and still want to loose about 10 more pounds, so I'm right with you. Add me if you'd like :)