New to the community.. saying hi

Options
Hey everyone,
I've used myfitnesspal on and off for a long time but have never gotten involved with the community side of it. I'm 29 and I have over 200 lb's of weight I need to shed. Im just hoping that I can stick with it this time and not give up like I have in the past. I'm also trying to cut back on my alcohol consumption. I like bourbon and soda way too much to lose the amount of weight I need to so that's got to go. Here's to seeing some results!

Adam

Replies

• LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Track your food with the diary and you will see results guaranteed. Welcome to the community and I hope you will comment often. Wishing you great success here!
  • catehodge
    catehodge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I can identify with every word of that (except my tipple is gin and tonic ☺️) I am also quite a lot older and the weight just gets more and more difficult to lose. Let's hope being involved with the MFP community is the key to success this time. Good luck x
  • christashay
    christashay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You can do this! YOU can do this! You CAN do this! Feel free to add me. It helps to have friends and motivators. Really it does! :)
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish! I cut alcohol out of my diet a couple of months ago, and have 20 pounds more to lose before I consider taking it off my "i can't have" list. It's hard but you can do this!
  • smittysgirl4ever
    smittysgirl4ever Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can do this! YOU can do this! You CAN do this! Feel free to add me. It helps to have friends and motivators. Really it does! :)

Well said... Ditto that!!!