Looking for Support

Options
Hi Everyone!

I used to be the my fitness pal guru... logging every day, tracking everything... then I met the man of my dreams, fell in love.... and well gained quite a few pounds back. Now both me and my boyfriend are gearing back up and supporting each other in our weightless goal. With all that said, I would love some other friends out there in the community to cheer me on and I of course will do the same for you!

Hope to hear from you!
Christine
Boston, MA

Replies

• katejolee
    katejolee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I also used to log every day but my new job ran away with me lol i'm just back 4 days....add away x
  • BobbiPartridge
    Options
    Same here! Used to always log on... Not for a while now but I'm back!!

Feel free to add x
  • focusedonfitness2015
    Options
    Welcome back and congrats on making this first step!!

I love MFP. The support from my friends have made all the difference in the world to meeting my goals.

Anyone can feel free to add me for support and motivation. I'm always on with a smile on my face!

Good luck to you!
  • smittysgirl4ever
    smittysgirl4ever Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have just recently returned also and would love to have some other people to go through this journey with :smile: Please (anyone) feel free to add me!

Kellie
  • 71_supergirl
    71_supergirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome back everyone! I really like this site and I love the support and motivation. Please feel free to friend me :):flowerforyou:
  • sharlamor
    sharlamor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a similar story. Today is my first day back on! good luck to us all
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    i need to get back to logging food.... i come on everyday to try encourage others though.

feel free to add me :-)