Where are my Big Beautiful Women at? I need more friends

Options
1234568»

Replies

• angelic1ang
    angelic1ang Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I completely feel the same about BBW. I just put a topic post out today looking for people who have more than 50 lbs to lose. I just want to connect to people who share the same struggles.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hi! Anyone can add me. I've lost 60 with 70 more to lose.
  • Silvercloud44
    Silvercloud44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fr sent, just started out (again)!
  • chantelharris69
    Options
    Here I am! LOL.... Down 74 lbs -51 more to go! You may add me if you like!
  • QuillensMom
    QuillensMom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am a BBW so far have lost 119lbs but still have 66lbs to go

That is awesome dedication and progress!
  • carolineperez2905
    Options
    Just joined 3 days ago yeaaah :) You are all so inspiring, well done girls! Takes a lot of strenght and willpower, we can do this! I am 200, looking to get down to 140! Feel free to add me, good luck to you beautiful ladies xx
  • anythere
    Options
    This is my second day with MFP. I joined a wellness center and I am having difficulty getting there on a regular basis. I have to lose 30 lbs. That may not sound like a lot of weight to lose but for me I am medically obese. I would like to connect with women who know how hard it is to stay motivated. I need encouragement and I will encourage you.
  • LyndseyGarber
    LyndseyGarber Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Pick me! I'm looking for FAITHFUL friends. I joined in 2011, never logged and my current friend list is dead. Now I'm on a roll and off to good start!

Added: I am LOVING all these success stories!
  • RollosJ
    RollosJ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Not a big beautiful woman but I am a big beautiful man! I'm active and we have similar goals so feel free to add me.