Favorite Workouts...Go!

Options
Mine are ANY of the Jillian Michaels work outs. She is absolutely phenomenal and 9-10 I'm always left in a pool of sweat. Also I adore Insanity. One of the all time best - as well as painful- work outs I've done!:smile:

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    P90X..........period.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    smolov jnr squats.

And random bar calisthenics stuff I'd say.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    smolov jnr squats.

Calisthenics in a random bar.... isn't that called dancing?? lol, Seriously, I like dancing for my exercise, and biathlon, and canoeing, and hiking. I used to teach fitness/exercise classes for 25 years, now ALL classes are boring to me. I'd rather pick a sport or dance like a maniac for hours.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    smolov jnr squats.

Calisthenics in a random bar.... isn't that called dancing?? lol, Seriously, I like dancing for my exercise, and biathlon, and canoeing, and hiking. I used to teach fitness/exercise classes for 25 years, now ALL classes are boring to me. I'd rather pick a sport or dance like a maniac for hours.

like this

front-lever-bar-workout.jpg
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Mine are ANY of the Jillian Michaels work outs. She is absolutely phenomenal and 9-10 I'm always left in a pool of sweat. Also I adore Insanity. One of the all time best - as well as painful- work outs I've done!:smile:

I love all Jillian Michaels workouts too
  • leomcdee
    leomcdee Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Swimming and ballet. Walking is alright too, but I get bored ;)
  • hot4fitness2
    hot4fitness2 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Les Mills Pump, Running, and Pole fitness
  • stefanie_lou
    stefanie_lou Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Les Mills Pump, Running, and Pole fitness

I have always wanted to try pole fitness but I'm too afraid I'll hurt myself. Hahahaha
  • annaske1986
    Options
    aerobics (zumba, tabata, body combat)
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Options
    Swimming, deep water running, zumba, cardio kickboxing, rowing, weight training, jumping rope, sledding,etc
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Lifting... deadlifts.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts so hard, so heavy, and so long that blisters form and then explode.

Then I walk away and watch who squats with my blister juice!
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Tennis and various dvds!
  • KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    The Eagle from Dan John

Double kettlebell front squat for 8 reps
    Drop the weights to your sides and farmer's walk for 20 meters.
    Do for 8 rounds without putting the weights down.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Weight training! Just put the Dumbbells in my hand.
    Any leg and butt training calisthenics. Raised clamshells and donkey kicks for daaaaaaaays!
    Hip Hop Abs
    * kickboxing! I only did one class since it's SO far away from me but it was just AMAZINGLY and I WILL go back.
  • chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 339 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Century Brick rides. Going out for 5 hours on the bike, knocking out 100miles then coming back and heading straight out the door again for a 10k run.

Not so much the fact I enjoy them so much as I enjoy all the training I do its more the look of disbelief I get from my housemates when they realise how long I have been gone for when I come back in the house only to turn round and head out again! Plus it's my telltale sign that I am now Ironman ready.
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I haven't found one yet. I've grown tired of every piece of equipment in the gym, and I don't like exercising at home. Also, fitness class pickings are very slim around here, but I've tried them in the past and know they aren't for me.

I guess my least hated exercise would be... Jogging.... For short periods of time.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Pole dancing, hands down, my favourite workout ever.

When I'm not poling, I also really love Body Pump. I've done Body Combat a few times, and like it too. I did Spinning for the first time yesterday and really liked it, although it nearly killed me. Haha

I'm a big fan of the Jillian Michaels workouts, too. It used to be what I did, pretty much exclusively. Now that I'm paying for a gym membership, I don't really do them anymore, but I will always recommend them!