New Mom Looking for Diet Buddies in Similar Shape

Options
:smile:

I have lots of weight to lose (50+ pounds) and would like to find a diet buddy working toward a similar goal: Lose the baby weight (and then some)!!

Replies

• rollagirl
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Mari and I am a mom of three but just had my last little one. I have always lost most of the weight after my kiddos but with this one I am really struggling. I need to lose 50+ lbs myself so I would love to encourage each other to continue and meet our goals together.I really thought about WW but on this site many say that this site is just as good and it's free so I am really going to try.

I just went out and bought the 30 day shred with Jilliam Michaels and it is tough but doable. I plan to do that four times a week. It is hard to get out with a new baby and two others. A few friends of mine bought the video and have lost a lot of weight already.

Best of Luck to you.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I am beyond baby weight....I am a mother of 3 (8,4,and 3)...my babies are not babies any more! My goal to reach by July is 30 pounds(In time for my brothers wedding!) Then an additional 10 pounds after that! Feel free to add me me as a friend! Good Luck!
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I understand about the baby weight (I have 3 of them :ohwell: )...im looking to loosing pretty much that same amount :cry: ....my sister and I joined MFP about 3 weeks ago and I love it...it has really motivated us alot (which we sooo needed) we live in different states and this has helped us work together on our mission...It is nice to have that encouragement and support...Welcome aboard and you can count me in...!

Lets do this..! :bigsmile:
  • TiredOfBeingRound
    TiredOfBeingRound Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi!!

I'm there with ya!! my "babies" are 11 & 15...but the need to lose weight is there! i just started 2 weeks ago and i really like it! please feel free to add me. i also need as much support as possible!

We can do this...:happy:
  • leeleephoto
    leeleephoto Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I am in the same boat, with a 5 and 3 yr old. My baby weight isn't new, but I do need to get rid of it! I just joined about 1 week ago so I am pretty new to the whole thing..... you can add me if you like.
  • liyacooney
    Options
    I know how you feel! :) After having my first daughter I gained bunch of weight but lost it and kept it off but it was 7 years ago. Now after having second one (she will be one in couple of weeks) I gained it all back and than some. Ended up at my haviest. But now trying to reclaim my body! :) Hopfully by my birthday which is in May... Good luck on your journey... :) You can add me if you like to...:)
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Marie from the UK. I've almost lost my baby weight, but still have more to lose after that. My total amount to lose was 56lbs. I've done 26 of those, so almost half way there. I would love to encourage you and get some encouragement back! Feel free to add me as a friend.