Losing more weight on one side of my body?

Options
Hi,

So I've been dieting since January 2, and I started doing the 30 Day Shred five days ago. I'm definitely losing inches, but I feel like they're coming off faster on my left side. Does anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• alisonnicole84
    Options
    Yes! I've lost more on my right side. It's especially noticeable (to me, anyways) in my stomach/sides. I'm glad I'm not the only one! I
  • SafariLara
    Options
    are you favoring your good side? I've never noticed that with me... huh. cool haha. Reminds me of Lady in The Water where that guy only works out one side of his body...lol
  • Gallen88
    Gallen88 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    yes i notice this as well... i can really tell when i look at my back fat.. its ridiculous ..lol
  • isislc
    isislc Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing happen to me when I started cycling. My right leg was getting skinnier than my left leg so much that it looked like a shark took a huge bite out of the front of it. It was pretty funny looking when I wore my shorts. lol
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Yup. Look at it as incentive to keep losing weight, just to even it out! I have a largish pooch on my right hip, and a shark bite out of my left thigh. I have to wear "light support" to keep my pants from fitting weird.... well stranger than they already look with the "droopy drawers" going on.
  • tamtamg23
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. I started doing the P90X on Feb, 2, 2011 and I redid my measurements today for my one month mark. As I was looking in the mirror I noticed my left side had gone down quite a bit (both my back, and in my hip), but my right side looked pretty much the same as it did when I started.
    It's relieving to know it's happened to other people, but how long will it take for my body to even itself out?
  • jlb555
    jlb555 Posts: 1
    Options
    I had to look this up on here today because since I have been running and losing quite a lot of weight that my right arm is smaller than my left and also my sides are uneven. My daughter was like wow mom that is very noticeable especially on your arms. I am so glad I am not alone although I wish none of us had to experience it. lol