20 somethings looking for motivation..? :D

Options
Hello! I've been on MFP for what seems like forever, just a couple months though. Looking for people in a similar boat who would like some motivation and support, and new friends! :D

Also,

I'm pretty great.

And I love sarcasm.

....and Supernatural, and Harry Potter, and LOTR, and The Hunger Games.

Also, I'm trying to break my addiction on binge watching Netflix......

Anyone feel free to add!!!!

Replies

• nicola8989
    nicola8989 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    hello - I LOVE Supernatural too - I'm UK and only up to Season 8 though so no spoilers ;) I'm watching them all again with my OH as he's never seen them before.

Love The Hunger Games too ^.^ feel free to add me
  • KaitJennifer
    KaitJennifer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I am 24...tomorrow :D I started my weight loss journey end of June, have lost 38 pounds so far! I am 5' 11", SW 260, CW 222, 62 more to go :)

I as well binge watch far too many shows on Netflix..on my days off of work when I am at home cleaning I will play a series episode after episode and be done a season in a matter of days.

I am looking for friends too, I find it hard to connect with others close to me in my life in regards to my journey because they just don't understand what it is like.

I am here if any of you all want to talk, or are looking for a friend :smile:
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    22 year old Netflix addict reporting in for duty! I'm 5'9", 131lbs, I wanna be a muscular 125lbs, and I'm seriously feeling the burn.
  • keykilla
    Options
    21 yr old here. I am studying abroad in Belgium for three months and I need some friendly pushing and motivating or just some more friends to keep me going over here while every thing else it telling me to eat, drink, and relax all the time. No time for quitting or stalling!! Anyone, please feel free to add me :)
  • axw7454
    axw7454 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    23 here currently 238, I want to be 165 and toned.

Also, supernatural is my heart and soul, I love my sexy boys dean, sam, and cas! Ugh now you have me thinking about the season premiere on Tuesday lol!

Anyone add me I love this idea :happy:
  • skinny_buddhaa
    skinny_buddhaa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @kaitlinj0410

Happy early Birthday!!! And congrats on that weight loss.

&I started Parks and Recreation yesterday, almost on the last season already. It's like a sickness! Lol.

Also, I 100% agree that connecting with "real life" friends for weight loss is just too hard. So many people have so much other stuff going on, it's hard to find someone as committed to losing weight as I am.

That's why I love MFP and the people who use it!

:D
  • skinny_buddhaa
    Options
    @nicola8989

No spoilers from me!!! It is sooooooooo good. Oh my Gosh!
  • skinny_buddhaa
    Options
    @axw7454

Dean is my soulmate, and my boyfriend agrees. Lol. He is a bow-legged beauty!
    && I CANNOT WAIT FOR TUESDAY! AHHHHH!
  • terar21
    terar21 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (open for anyone else looking for support and motivation too).

I've been trying to stay on here regularly and definitely interact with my friends for support.
  • axw7454
    Options
    @axw7454

Dean is my soulmate, and my boyfriend agrees. Lol. He is a bow-legged beauty!
    && I CANNOT WAIT FOR TUESDAY! AHHHHH!
    Is it just me or is he even sexier now that he's a you know what?! (don't want to spoil it) Lol at first I didn't know if I should be upset or not, but I think I love it lmao!
    Oh and I finished parks and recks not too long ago amy pahlmer is my soul mate haha
  • DogLoverLiz
    DogLoverLiz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I need some extra motivation too! Anyone can add me :)

I'm 22 and I also love Supernatural and all those other movies/shows. In fact I know I spend too much time in front of a screen. Going to be working hard to break that habit!
  • epona08
    epona08 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I too need more motivation/support/help staying accountable to lose weight and would love to help return the favor for some of y'all. Anyone feel free to add me. I periodically start this journey, make a decent little headway and then get overwhelmed and fall off the bandwagon for months at a clip. Crazy busy life and all that. >.<

I just recently got into Game of Thrones and have always enjoyed Harry Potter, Star Wars, etc. I also love Penny Dreadful and AHS.

I work crazy hours most weeks that make it hard for me to find the motivation to do anything other than go see my horse, go home, eat and sleep. I need all the help I can get. LOL
  • UnicornAmanda
    UnicornAmanda Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm 24. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • skinny_buddhaa
    Options
    I love all the positive responses! I'm glad I'm in the same boat as most of y'all! Helps me feel like I'm not the only one who has struggled! :)

And I lovvvvvvvvve all the Supernatural fans, and nerds from all kinds of fandoms!!! So awesome!!!! :D

I'm happy to do this with all of y'all!!!!
  • kelseytheartist
    kelseytheartist Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love supernatural, star trek and generally consider myself a bit geek. I'm 5' 6' 180lbs. This is my second time seriously trying to lose weight. The last time, I started at 260 and made it to where I am today. Let's do this.
  • axw7454
    Options
    I love supernatural, star trek and generally consider myself a bit geek. I'm 5' 6' 180lbs. This is my second time seriously trying to lose weight. The last time, I started at 260 and made it to where I am today. Let's do this.

Oh wow, that's close to where I'm starting from now. I started at 245 and my goal is to get below 200 right now. Good luck on your goal!
  • Rosetta2015
    Rosetta2015 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I LOVE supernatural, hunger games, LOTR... recently discovered Buffy, don't really know how I missed it the first time round. I am a little bit in love with Spike...
  • katiehunter921
    katiehunter921 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I don't watch supernatural, but I love HP, Game of Thrones, Dexter and bad syfy movies. 24 years old,5'4, 147lbs need to lose like 20.
  • misaosmith
    misaosmith Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    20 years old and trying to lose around 45lbs! I love Harry Potter, Supernatural and pretty much everything everyone has listed. I binge watch Netflix excessively instead of studying for my classes. I am looking to get really invested in MFP again because the first time I lost 45lbs and now I'm trying to lose it all over because I just lost touched. Anyone feel free to add me, I want to be motivated and feel really amazing when I go to festivals this summer.
  • nekoyaz
    nekoyaz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm over 100 lbs overweight, 21, and a bit of a nerd too. I prefer anime but i like HP, scifi stuff (Nightvale woot), LOTR, corny 80's movies, Marina and the Diamonds, Electroswing, cosplay, and recently I've been getting into Lolita/Victorian fashion. I'm in college so finding the time and money for weightloss and anything else is hard for me. Add me if you want to.