looking for someone to be my diet partner!

Options
I'm looking for someone, or a few people, to be my diet partners.
I'm starting a new life this year and I want my weightloss to be part of that, but I'm at times not very determined it seems.
women or men, don't matter, just a few people who we can check in with at the end of the day, or throughout the day to help keep us on track! whether that be a phone call or a text or whatever!
anyone wanting to do this??
my name is Alisha, I'm about 55lbs over weight.
I work alot and have quite a bit of stress in my life, and on top of it I just started college for my RN.
tell me about yourself!
my friends aren't always the most supportive, my childhood best friend said a few months ago (she is heavier then me) that she would rather be fat than watch what I eat.
let me know if your interested!

P.S. to any perverts out there you need not reply.
I have a wonderful man in my life and I don't need anyone else to fill that department.
I just want some friends.

Replies

• wowamom87
    wowamom87 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to give you support! I am trying to eat healthy and get more exercise in myself. It is hard to change habits but doable if you have others to help support you.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your partner too! I'm a 48-year-old mum of 3 from UK. Reached goal (132) last August but, due to foot surgery (no exercise for 7 weeks!), Christmas, etc the weight has gradually piled back on.

Weighing in at 147; want to get down to 132

Sue :smile: x
  • jgoff3003
    jgoff3003 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi Alisha!

I will be your partner and help you along, I am currently studying to be an RN too ,I am about to start by 2yr of my 3yr degree!

Sounds like we have similar friends I had a friend say 'she couldn't be bothered' she would rather be fat and relaxed and die young that be skinny and worry about it.

feel free to chat to me about your stress I am a good listener and have dealt with aniexty for most on my adolescence and adult life so i have some good coping mechanisms that i might be able to suggest to you.

Hope we can support each other on this journey
  • fitnessmandy1
    fitnessmandy1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Reshie!! I know how it feels to not have alot of support, which is why I get on here everyday!!! I would love to be friends and keep eachother in check! I am 30 yrs. old (31 in 8 days)..I have two children, I work 3rd shift which is hard ona diet anyways, and Im going to school Full time to become a Surgical Technician. Add me as a friend!!!
  • Melimonkey
    Options
    Love to be a diet partner Im just getting started.:smile: I recently had my first lil one. And through stress and other things afterwards gained 53 lbs over healthy weight.
  • Reshie
    Reshie Posts: 12
    Options
    Rock on you guys!
    This is awesome! I'm so excited to have you guys walk this journey with me!
    its easier with friends!
    I think I got everyone added as friends, but if I missed someone, just add me:)