Crock Pot Smoked Sausage & Cheddar Soup (199 calories)

Options

Replies

• Baconist
    Baconist Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    yum! def gonna try this.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Oh yum! Can't wait to try this!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Tmm10910
    Tmm10910 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bump to save.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    This looks delicious! Thanks for sharing!
  • jennifer_a00
    jennifer_a00 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am going to try this, thanks!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    YUM!!

For my LC/HF diet ill switch out half and half for whole cream and light cream cheese for regular cream cheese but other than that looks amazing!

Thank you so much for sharing!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Wade, I LOVE your recipies! Thank you so much for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • DeboraW_55
    DeboraW_55 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Looks so creamy.
  • mlt2908
    mlt2908 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Flips37
    Flips37 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • symba1130
    symba1130 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Ooohhh, trying this weekend!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I wonder if this will work if you don't have a crock pot? :/
  • RoseyDgirl
    RoseyDgirl Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I think the only thing missing, is some cabbage... because cabbage would totally add another dimension to this soup. :)
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried it with a reduced fat cheese? Just wondering if it will melt properly?
  • Mzjmee
    Mzjmee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bump, thanks!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    OP's pic looks suspiciously like the one from the website, just with the watermark cut off and re uploaded to an image hosting site. Weird
  • WadeLam
    WadeLam Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Acg67 wrote: »
    OP's pic looks suspiciously like the one from the website, just with the watermark cut off and re uploaded to an image hosting site. Weird

It's actually not weird. I didn't get a good picture of this one when I made it, as it kept fogging my S5 lens. I know that with myself, when I consider trying new recipes, I prefer to see what the end product should look like. Since I OPENLY stated the source, I used their photo, for illustrative purposes. I can't control how the image was distorted when it was uploaded.

Question: IF I was trying to steal the photo and pass it as my own, why would I state the source where people could go and see that it wasn't my own?

Seems to me that you have a terrible habit of scouring the message boards and accusing people - or subtly suggesting - that they've stolen other people's recipes/photos/etc. I think this may be the THIRD time that you've done this to me, and I know of multiple other times that you’ve done this to people I’ve friended on this journey. Let me AGAIN make myself clear - I haven't stolen, nor do I plan to steal anyone's recipes. I always state my source…even when it’s a recipe that I’ve updated and made adjustments to.

Frankly, I’m not going to let you ruin this for me. I enjoy posting recipes that I’ve made to the forums, in hopes that others will find and enjoy them as well. I’m not trying to build a fan base, or make myself into someone I’m not. You’re more than welcome to pick apart all of my posts, but the bottom line is that you will find them all sound and true – COMPLETE with the proper credits and sources.

See you next time. :)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    WadeLam wrote: »
    Acg67 wrote: »

It's actually not weird. I didn't get a good picture of this one when I made it, as it kept fogging my S5 lens. I know that with myself, when I consider trying new recipes, I prefer to see what the end product should look like. Since I OPENLY stated the source, I used their photo, for illustrative purposes. I can't control how the image was distorted when it was uploaded.

Question: IF I was trying to steal the photo and pass it as my own, why would I state the source where people could go and see that it wasn't my own?

Seems to me that you have a terrible habit of scouring the message boards and accusing people - or subtly suggesting - that they've stolen other people's recipes/photos/etc. I think this may be the THIRD time that you've done this to me, and I know of multiple other times that you’ve done this to people I’ve friended on this journey. Let me AGAIN make myself clear - I haven't stolen, nor do I plan to steal anyone's recipes. I always state my source…even when it’s a recipe that I’ve updated and made adjustments to.

Frankly, I’m not going to let you ruin this for me. I enjoy posting recipes that I’ve made to the forums, in hopes that others will find and enjoy them as well. I’m not trying to build a fan base, or make myself into someone I’m not. You’re more than welcome to pick apart all of my posts, but the bottom line is that you will find them all sound and true – COMPLETE with the proper credits and sources.

See you next time. :)

El oh el, you used their photo that was cropped to remove the watermark. You could have simply linked to the photo from their website. Oh look I uploaded the pic to tinypic too, oddly enough the watermark is still there

http://i59.tinypic.com/15bn15.jpg

Isn't that weird, didn't distort it at all? I thought you said all your recipes would have complete and proper credit, where is the credit of the photo?

And yes on this board in particular, there are numerous posters who blatantly plagiarize others work with zero attribution

• WadeLam
    WadeLam Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I owe you no explanation, other than I did not modify the photo. And...I'm not listing the source twice to please you, since it's the same source for both the photo and the recipe. Move along.
  • Buckeye_Jenn
    Buckeye_Jenn Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Looks delicious!