What body parts you lose weight first/last?

Options

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I lose from the top down usually...face, shoulders, chest, waist etc. My hips are always the last, but I've always been losing after having a baby (I have three) so I guess it's normal that my hips and stomach are the bits that got significantly bigger anyway.
  • drumbum77DW
    drumbum77DW Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    For me it was love handles first, still working on the last bit over the abbs.
  • numinousnymph
    numinousnymph Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    first in the face, last in the lower abdomen and inner thighs (which of course i want to go FIRST! lol).
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what goes first, but it seems like I never loose weight in my arms. No matter how much I loose, my arms are always big and flabby. I envy skinny arms...
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Upper stomach area and chest first and thighs last.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    First: waist and arms. I get an EXTREME hourglass thing going. Then slowly the thighs and the butt just refuses to give:ohwell:
  • LivyMarie93
    LivyMarie93 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I always...ALWAYS get slimmer around my neck and face 1st, then my thighs, arms ,back and ,unfortunately last, my midsection.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I don't lose body parts, I find them :wigglebrows:
  • Kontxesi
    Kontxesi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I seem to be going face first, thighs last. I've been losing inches everywhere except my damn thighs. It's keeping me from being able to go down a pants size. :(
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Back, shoulders and chest first. Unfortunately.

I've yet to lose pretty much anything off my thighs/legs.

My boobs are literally deteriorating before my eyes and my thighs are just like "nope we're happy here, thanks." :sad:

DW and I cracked up at that!

Like others, face first. Beats me why.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    chest first (to the point where I still weigh 143 but am BONY there), and butt/thighs last/NEVER.
  • osteological
    osteological Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I lose weight like the ****ens in my abdomen/waist, but the weight on my upper arms is just finally starting to come off.
  • PurrlyGirl
    PurrlyGirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Face and belly are the first to go for me. Which is great, but thighs are always last... I'm pretty sure I could be 90lbs and my thighs would still be as thick as tree trunks.

I'll just say it's because I'm quite tall. My body needs a strong support base for all this. :laugh:
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Face, chest, waist, hips and thighs last:(
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Face, wrists, ankles....Like I'm shrinking from all the edges inwards, lol! However, I have noticed quite a loss at the top of my bum, but not quite my waist. Sadly, I think my tummy area is going to be the last place to show :(
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I lose it in my face and legs, my stomach and my boobs are last to go, after 120 lbs I've only lost 2 cup sizes.
  • xenu01
    xenu01 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I lose weight like the ****ens in my abdomen/waist, but the weight on my upper arms is just finally starting to come off.

LOL that it censored ****ens. Testing, testing, "Charles ****ens."

Edit: Yup!
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Well, from what I noticed. I always lose weight on my back and lower legs first.
    The last places are my breasts, upper arms, and abdomen area.
  • KaitJennifer
    KaitJennifer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Face and breasts both deflated pretty rapidly...haha

I am 5'11" and was 260 lbs and my boobs were still not larger than a B cup, now they are an A...and I still want to lose 60 more pounds so my breasts will probably be inverted by then! :p