Low Carb Protein Powders? That taste good?

Options
Hey, I wonder if any of you can help please?

Looking for a low carb protein powder, under or around 5 grams per serving, that doesn't make you bloat and tastes good or ok. It's going in a blender so not so worried about it's mixabilty.

I'm currently using Pro10 Time Release Protein which works out about 1.6g per serving, it's lush but I know I get bored of the same things.

Oh yea, it would help if you can get it in the UK :)

Thank you.

Replies

• TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I like Cellucor - Cinnamon Swirl. It has 3 grams of carbs.
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I like gfr lean fit whey protein powder, it has 2 grams of carbs, also contains papain and bromelain( digestive enzymes) so no bloat whatsoever
  • CheeeekyChap
    CheeeekyChap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Isopure zero. It's whey isolate. Vanilla Creme and dutch cocoa are both tasty and not overly sweet. I don't know about UK availability though.
  • Philp0718
    Philp0718 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I use Allmax Isoflex Vanilla Protein Powder, 1 scoop (approx. 30g) provides 27g of protein and only 1g carbs, 115 calories and tastes delicious :smile:
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Trutein is the best tasting protein out there and it's 5g per serving.

Choc peanut butter cup and cinnabun are my favorites. It's a tri-blend (egg, whey, casein) so no bloating for me.
  • vixx1405
    vixx1405 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    This is good I have the same issue (trying to stay low carb)!!! So im stealing the advise given by these lovely people!!
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Myprotein impact whey - tasty, mixable and inexpensive
  • SXMEnrico
    SXMEnrico Posts: 89 Member
    Options