ok,, so need motivation about bellies,,,,

13»

Replies

• doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    i've always had a flappy hangy belly and i've never had kids!! haha....... i can't wait for it to get smaller. but i think i would be fine with some roundness when i get down to my goal weight, cause i think having a nice soft tummy is sexy and feels good.
  • I have the same problem but am very hopeful that I can reduce the flab to satisfaction. I have not found that spot weightloss works for me only overall fat reduction. Honey not happy with losing the booty! :smile:
  • janack
    janack Posts: 33 Member
    It will probably get better, but it most likely will not completely go away. There are some things about motherhood you just can't erase, LOL. My sister worked out a lot and looked great - except for her tummy. Wrinkly and kind of hangy - she didn't stretch well while pregnant. She ended up having a tummy tuck to get her flat belly back (and remove the stretch marks).
  • janack
    janack Posts: 33 Member
    I have never had a SUPER flabby tummy, but everything will tighten with a proper diet, cardio, and weight lifting.

1932255_4812.jpg1932255_2007.jpg
    You look great and all, but that is not the same as a stretched out baby belly. LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!