69 pounds, almost there!

Options
No idea how to add photos, but my profile pic is my before and after :)

I don't have much to say... except that I started my journey thinking it would be impossible. I hated exercise and loved fast food. I still have my ups and downs for sure. I don't have a perfect diet/exercise plan, I am not a clean eater or a gym rat. I am a single mom and a college student and I just make little choices everyday to try to change my lifestyle little by little and it has really helped me :) I am hoping to really kick it back into gear to start acheiving higher goals. If I can do it, anyone can!

Replies

• queenjustine03
    queenjustine03 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've really done great for yourself! I'm proud of you. And you look phenomenal!

I'm on a major plateau here, and still trying to fall in love with exercise. I've gotten into running and I've made some good accomplishments. But often, I still find it hard to push myself outside to go do it!
  • 324_B21
    324_B21 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the good work!! :)
  • nzchikky
    nzchikky Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspiring :)
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Astounding work.......looking awesome.
  • marise1113
    marise1113 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You are doing a wonderful job :smile:
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Love the before/After pic. :) Keep up the great work!

Cheers! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!