Getting my health back before 30

Options
Hey guys. I got my Bachelor's Degree in International Business back in July and immediately got a job offer and have been working a double function as a project manager and HR manager for a mystery shopping company. It is SO much fun, my co-workers are great and the job is great. I have flexible hours and I get to work from home every week.

The first months have been extremely stressful. It is a full-time job (with consistent over hours...) and I have another job on the side as an English translator. But now that I am getting into the groove, I want to start getting my life back. I lost about 35 lbs last year and I gained it all back, but I want to get back to feeling healthy and active.

I have a gym membership with my fiance and our goal is to go at least 2 times a week. Furthermore I workout at home every now and then. As for my eating habits, I recently transitioned to a flexitarian diet. Mostly pescetarian with some poultry on occassion (every few weeks). I try to stay away from beef and pork completely.

I am turning 29 next week and my goal is to lose about 50 lbs and live a healthy, whole life before I am 30. This should be doable, right? :)

I could use all the support I can get and would love to give support as well, so please add me!

Replies

• marmoset9k
    marmoset9k Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm also trying to get in better shape and be healthier before I hit 30, although for me that's just two months away!
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! Feel free to add me!