fitness videos

Options
Instead of joining the gym I thought I would buy a fitness video. I've lost the weight now to stay in shape over the winter. Currently I run and ride my bike buy not like a fanatic. Mostly for exercise and fun. I'd like some recommendations on what WORKED for you.

Thanks Elaine in Canada

Replies

• lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Google fitness blender.
    They're amazing.
  • sarabeth120
    sarabeth120 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I started out with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and have pretty much done all of her DVDs, she is AMAZING and I saw some great results from working out with her.

However, over the summer, I completed Insanity and I am now doing T25 and I have seen even more amazing results from using both of those programs. They are kind of expensive, but I think they are well worth the investment.
  • Sommerville_Nutrition
    Options
    Thanks I think i would like Gillian too...
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    She also has Body Revolution which is a 90 Day programme. Beachbody do a load of stuff. It depends on your goals and what type of thing you enjoy.
  • ingehooper
    ingehooper Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I second fitness blender. Also youtube Daniel Bartlett. He has some beginners workouts form 30-45mins and they are circuits like Jillian Michaels does but they make me work harder. I do these 4-5 days a week. I also like the fitness blender site. I have 2 kids at home so cant go to the gym and Id prefer to do it all at home x