Bunches of Crunches

Options
Before I ask about crunches for my flabby belly (it is really not bad for four kids). I have been doing this thing for a week now. I feel great. I just joined this site because it is like my other site but free. I love free.

My question is if I continue to lose weight will my belly automatically flatten i know it wont get to size of a women who has never had a child a child but right now I look about 1 to 2.5 months pregnant. I can pull it in though. I at least would like to say I would not mind looking like I was 1.5 month pregnant (LOL). Basically, do I have to do the crunches. Bunches of crunches. I downloaded this great 5 minute crunch workout. It got rave reviews.

Let me know. Also, if you have or are working on a flatter belly what exercises help you the most.

Replies

• csc101769
    Options
    The flabby belly is my issue too.....I just posted two pic...looks like I'm 2 months pregnant, lol

Now that I have hit 41, it seems harder to suck it in. The rest of my body is great!! I used to be too skinny, would never wear shorts in public cause I would get laughed at (my nickname was Stick Girl) So, I'm kind of scared to lose weight cause I don't want to be That skinny ever again....I just wont to tone and flatten my belly. Is that possible?
  • MrX8503
    MrX8503 Posts: 67
    Options
    What has worked for me is a combination of abdominal workouts plus fat loss. The biggest factor in getting a flatter stomach is fat loss. You can do a million crunches and all you would be doing is build muscle under fat.

So my best advice is to do cardio, cut calories, and do ab workouts. Make sure you do a wide range of ab workouts too.

For reference, these were my results when I followed that regimen.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/159588-before-after-pics-trying-to-reach-my-ultimate-goal-in-fitne
  • columbiasmiles
    columbiasmiles Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That you for that link