Diary sharing

Options
hey guys.

I know that not everyone wants to share their diary for all to see which I completely understand. However, I'm always looking for food inspiration - especially for breakfast ideas. I was wondering if anyone would like to be friends and share their diary with me.

Love ya x

Replies

• nikapp13
    Options
    i dont mind sharing my diary... although im not good at breakfast ideas :happy:
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    My diary is public. Feel free to browse around.
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    My diary is public..but my eating is probably a bit boring. Feel free to look though.
  • JennyJH
    JennyJH Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Feel free to take a look & friend me if you like.

Sadly, my breakfasts aren't very inspiring - Special K or Alpen, Cup of Tea & sometimes I have my Banana early:laugh:

There was that day I had Key Lime Pie for breakfast.....that won't happen again - I was hungry less than an hour later:laugh:
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Added you, feel free to browse.
  • kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Mine is public, but my breakfasts tend to be fairly uninspired.
  • vic_tye
    vic_tye Posts: 26
    Options
    View away at mine, breakfast is usually cereal and a banana though :-D
  • emchamberlain
    emchamberlain Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Mine is public, but I just eat a lot of different oatmeal combos!
  • bstiver
    bstiver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I share mine. My breakfasts are always pretty plain lol. I either have cereal and fruit, oatmeal and fruit, or cheesy scrambled eggs with ham and a V8 lol
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - mine's open for friends
    Louise
  • mjmartin
    Options
    My diary is open too. I'm not a good eater though... prob my 1st problem! ha! I've been eating a slice of whole wheat toast with peanut butter in the am. If I don't have time or don't feel like eating I at least try to have a glass of orange/grapefruit juice. I had lunch for breakfast today because I woke up starving!
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Mine is public but I'm sure my breakfast logs have to make the dullest reading ever....

Normally it's Alpen Muesli with Plain Yogurt, or a tuna sandwich on brown bread, today it was just a couple of bananas cos I was in a real rush to get to a meeting.
  • jajat4
    jajat4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mine is public but i'm not sure you'll find anything exciting :smile: