Only drinking water?

Options
Hey everyone,

Do you guys only drink water or do you drink other things? I have only been drinking water for the past few days and think it has helped a lot. I used to drink a good amount of crystal light so that I can get some water in, but now...i'm kind of getting used to the taste (or no taste lol) of water. Just wanted to know what other people drink?

Replies

• danyelpink
    danyelpink Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I drink plain water, water with Propel, hot tea (no sweeteners), or diet pepsi.
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I drink water, unsweetened iced tea, hot tea, and sometimes allow myself to have some Honest Tea (I did last night), I will also add a powder to my water at times.

I haven't had regular pop in 3 weeks tomorrow, and no diet in about a week and a half (I'm not a big fan of it anyway, so that wasn't a hard thing to cut out).
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I drink plain water mostly. Very seldom I will use a wyler's lemonade mix. Occasionally I will drink a glass of OJ or a Naked. I just gotta make sure I get in at least 10 to 12 glasses of water a day.
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i drink coffee and water mostly. occasionally i'll drink hot tea or a crystal light packet when i feel like i need some flavor! lol
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I drink water all day EXCEPT my one glass of country time pink lemonade(no extra sugar added to powder) or 4c green tea(no extra sugar added to powder) I have with dinner and I guess the milk in my cereal if i have a cowl for breakfast .....
  • sybiltoney
    sybiltoney Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I only drink water (or I save up my calories for wine) and I don't keep anything like cokes, etc in the house. You just get used to it. If you get bored with water, put in lime or lemon then you'll really have to go to the bathroom. ;)
  • mlm7944
    mlm7944 Posts: 15
    Options
    Only water for me! I've always liked water and it hasn't been a big issue for me. I guess I do drink herbal tea but I don't use any sweeteners. Peppermint tea helps when I'm having a craving. I always notice on the days I drink more water that I feel better, have more energy, and seem to do well on the scale the next morning.

Three cheers for water!
  • vartanfan71
    vartanfan71 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    water and decaf coffee (black, one pot a day)
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    I drink more diet coke than water....
  • nabrown382
    Options
    Water is pretty much all I drink (I'm up to 10-12 cups/day), but that started before I joined MFP. My friends know to bring or remind me to buy some juice or something if they're coming over...lol. Over the years, I've just gradually decreased the amount of non-water liquid I take in. The only exception for me is flavored, hot tea, which I drink large amounts of during certain times of the year. I tried the crystal light & similar drink mixes, but don't care for the taste of them. Give me plain ole H2O any day!
  • AkBUTLER
    AkBUTLER Posts: 107
    Options
    Way to go! I am on day 10 of strictly water and I can definitely tell a big difference, especially in my energy levels. Im not really big on sodas but Im from Texas so I love my sweet tea! It is getting easier with each day to "water fast". I am hoping it gets me to my weight loss goal a lot faster!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I mostly drink water, but when I want some flavor or something sweet I add the Special K20 water packets. It is 30 calories, but they are better tasting that crystal light, and you get 5 g of protein and 5 g of fiber. So it is more like a small snack than empty calories.
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    On the whole, I drink water. Occasionally I'll drink a glass of milk or a soda. But it's always water when I go to a restaurant and I never get soda when I get fast food. I always just thought that I would rather eat than drink my calories.
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have to have my Cafe Mocha K-Cup in the morning (60 calories). I drink a lot of water during the day with Crystal Light packets in them. I usually have a diet soda during the day at some point.
  • justine_c25
    Options
    I only drink water and milk. I never used to drink as much water as I do now, but I am definitely noticing some changes, mainly changes in the way I feel!
  • LJCDuke11
    LJCDuke11 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I drink plain water, hot tea, coffe (gotta have it!), V8 Juice (Low Sodium is the best! It has a quarter of the sodium regular V8 Juice has!! 480 vs 116!! yikes! plus it's a good hunger curber - a lil snack!!), diet soda (if ANY!?), or 100% juice/no sugars added (like Juicy Juice - love it!)
  • erinjoy002
    erinjoy002 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I drink my coffee- black in the morning, and water for the rest of the day I will drink green tea on occasion.
  • Lacole216
    Options
    I usually have a coffee in the morning, sometimes a glass of orange juice. Most of the time I just drink water, I've cut off my soda intake. When I want flavor sometimes I will use a crystal light packet but I try to keep them to a minimal. Every now and again I'll use some calories on a glass of wine also. :drinker:
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I drink water, hot tea green or herbal sweetened with stevia. I will have one to two cups of coffee a day and sometimes i use those international delight creamers about 30 cals. i'd like to learn to drink it black. I'm just not there yet :)
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I have a water bottle that hold 1.5L, and I drink 2 of those per day, But I have been pushin' for 3 of them a day since Wednesday. I also drink hot green tea after each of my meals...I usually don't count those in my daily water intake for the numbers on mfp. Do what feels right to you...have fun while doin' it :) xo