I love EGGS!

Options
I used to eat "health" foods like nutritional shakes, bars, drinks, etc. Even the best of the best of these... nothing compares to EGGS!

Cooked to perfection, soft, so delicious and nutritious. Join me in my love of creation's perfect food :)

I found omega 3 eggs with a perfect 1:1 ratio of omega 3 to omega 6. I've been eating 5-6 per day, and I feel amazing. Now that research is showing that dietary fat and cholesterol do NOT contribute to heart disease, what's not to love about this tasty little packet of perfection?

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I can only have 1 or maybe 2 at a time. They cause me some digestive problems if I eat too many...but I do agree they are tasty, nutritious little things!
  • rainbowblu
    rainbowblu Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yummy,I've always loved eggs and NEVER listened to the "eggs are bad" nonsense. I wish that I had some cheese for a nice omelet in the A.M.
  • Redribbon73
    Redribbon73 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    We are an egg lover family too, poached, scrammbled, omlette, boiled, fried for the kids we love them and they are good for you.
  • JtKeil
    JtKeil Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I wasn't sure if I was going with oats or eggs for breakfast...oats now feels a bit lackluster :laugh:
  • KMW1219
    KMW1219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Mmmm yes I love eggs! Now I know what im having for breakfast!! lol
  • Boccellin
    Boccellin Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Fiance and I love eggs too! We will go through about 3 dozen in 2 weeks, me eating more of them then him. They are a wonderful source of protein and healthy fat!
  • RHachicho
    RHachicho Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    As mammals we come from a long line of sneaky stealing little egg thieves. Celebrate thy heritage.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Newman-and-fifty-eggs_zps1de26495.jpg
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I have eaten so many eggs, I am ashamed to look a chicken in the butt.:laugh:
  • soozy84
    soozy84 Posts: 118
    Options
    I have 2 eggs every morning for breakfast and I never get sick of them! LOVE them! They're the only thing that keep me full until my mid morning snack :D
  • Refrigerator1
    Refrigerator1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Count me in! We have chickens and there is nothing better than collecting and then cooking fresh eggs. Alas, I am not the only one that likes fresh eggs. It seems we have a black snake that loves them also. Ha ha.

I found a great recipe for egg salad using cottage cheese instead of mayonnaise. Mix one whole egg and the white only of another egg with 1/3 cup cottage cheese. Add salt, pepper, and a little mustard if you like. It is so good with very little calories and a ton of protein.
  • SyzygyX
    SyzygyX Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I also love eggs! Huzzah!
  • AmandaPantz87
    AmandaPantz87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Eggs FTW!
  • science24
    science24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Are they really showing not to be bad for you? That would be perfect I love an egg sandwich!
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I eat two eggs, fried over-easy EVERY morning! (on top of a slice of Dave's Killer Bread, thin) along with 3 slices of turkey bacon. The perfect breakfast...eggs, toast and bacon!
  • glasshalffull713
    glasshalffull713 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I also love eggs. Cannot get enough. Scrambled, boiled, omelettes, over easy, with grits, with toast, on a salad, over sauteed kale, egg salad, deviled- it doesn't matter. All delicious!

I haven't tried this yet, but for those who love avocados, apparently you can take the pit out, crack an egg in there, and then bake it in the oven for a delicious treat.
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I always buy 3 dozen eggs during my shopping trips...

....every week. :blushing:

Eggs are, indeed, nature's perfect food.
  • xphoenixfirex
    xphoenixfirex Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've been eating tons of eggs too, fried, scrambled, hard boiled....doesn't matter, at least 2 a day if not more.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I like Reeses Peanut Butter eggs. Does that count?
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Newman-and-fifty-eggs_zps1de26495.jpg
    [/quote

^^^ the first thing that I thought of!!!]