On my way down ... again

Options
Well, I've blown up and down more times than the Snoopy balloon in the Macy's parade! Lost over 130 lbs. a couple of years ago, and gained back 80! I seem to be very good at "dieting", but once the DIET is over - I've gone back to eating the way I did before. Well, we all know THAT doesn't work.! So this time I think I've actually gotten my HEAD into the process. Guess I didn't do that before.
Using sublingual HCG as a jump start this time and have lost 21 lbs so far. On my way...
Donna

Replies

• cjs22
    cjs22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I always remind myself, it's not a "diet" it's a life-style change. Diets don't work! ; ) Good luck to you!
  • lovinyoutwo
    lovinyoutwo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    keep it up, it's just one day at a time!!!
  • julie4760
    julie4760 Posts: 125
    Options
    I;ve been and done exactly the same but ended up quite a bit larger than when I first started dieting.One day at a time is a good way to go and making it a permanent change and not a fad thing is a must for me, you're doing well, keep up the good work.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Human chorionic gonadotropin or human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) is a glycoprotein hormone produced in pregnancy that is made by the developing embryo after conception and is illegal
  • Osdor
    Osdor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Gee, what a lukewarm welcome to my first post!
    I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. However, I obtained my LEGAL prescription for the HCG from a licensed nurse practioner and filled it LEGALLY at a real pharmacy, so I think you may want to check your facts.
    But thanks for your input anyway. So far I've lost 21 lbs since Jan 6, so I'm sticking with the program for the full 40 days.
    Hope you succeed as well.
    Donna
  • Osdor
    Osdor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your support. I think I FINALLY get the one day at a time concept. Heaven knows I've done it BACKWARDS for years - "I'll just eat whatever I want TODAY, and start dieting tomorrow." Guess I just needed to turn that train around!
    Good luck to you, too!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i wasnt trying to be rude. i just was reading that in the papper right as i saw that post.