Is this site slow or is it my computer?

Options
belleFL
belleFL Posts: 29 Member
Lately, it is taking me forever to log and do things on this site. Do you experience the same thing or could it be me? Thank you.

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    forums seem snappy at the moment, quick to respond
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am having no problems from home, or from my hideously slow work PC.
  • lore11a
    lore11a Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Some days I find it is very slow.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Ever since they did an upgrade or whatever it runs super slow.
  • Fitdoge
    Fitdoge Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Logging in can take a minute but everything else snaps around. I have the PC equivalent of a mack truck (big powerful & surprisingly zippy) so maybe I'm just lucky.
  • EuroDivas
    EuroDivas Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I do not have this problem with logging but adding recipes have become a science. It just does not work properly and forget it if you are on an iPad. I wanted to include 3 recipes today be gave up after the first one.
  • belleFL
    belleFL Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for responding. I became ill shortly after my post and stopped for a while. Now I am back and still find it slow navigating from area to area. Adding foods. Adding recipes. I have a less than 1 year old laptop with all the bells and whistles. Pretty fast elsewhere, so it must be the MFP server. :-( Going so slow discourages me from login in. I just don't have that time except like this, on the weekends, and still it sucks up too much of my time. :-(
  • rskillion
    Options
    Its been weeks now since this website has become randomly slow when making entries. 80% of the time its reasonable, but 20% of the time my browser just times out after a couple minutes because its so glacially slow. Very frustrating.